Can we remove the respawn delay?

I know it makes it harder but the respawn should only be 5 seconds more. Not 10, it’s insane! Especially during round 5!

Here comes the “git gud” squad who thinks that if it’s easy for them it should be easy for everyone and it’s not the game’s fault that the respawn timer increases are a load of–

Yes, OP, the Respawn time thing is a problem. But you’re going to get a lot of posts from people who -think- they’re more skilled than you are that are going to tell you that playing better and not dying is the way to go and the timer is fine the way it is.

> 2533274856723140;2:
> Here comes the “git gud” squad who thinks that if it’s easy for them it should be easy for everyone and it’s not the game’s fault that the respawn timer increases are a load of–
>
> Yes, OP, the Respawn time thing is a problem. But you’re going to get a lot of posts from people who -think- they’re more skilled than you are that are going to tell you that playing better and not dying is the way to go and the timer is fine the way it is.

You speak the truth my friend

Yeah dude it gets boring.

General consensus among players is that it is far too high. I’m confident 343i will reduce it.

how many topics about this do we actually really need?

watch refresh the page in about 5 mins and another topic about the respawn timer will pop up

> 2533274809280083;6:
> how many topics about this do we actually really need?
> ,
> watch refresh the page in about 5 mins and another topic about the respawn timer will pop up

The more we address it, the more the issue will get resolved. For example, infection, you couldn’t go a day without seeing a “we want infection” post. If we continue to bring up the respawn issue, it will be addressed.