Can we please stop with the dubstep?

Seriously, it’s almost like they are trying to troll the old Halo fans. In the recent Promeathen trailer, it even did a bait-and-switch. The first part of it kinda sounded like a new Halo theme, then it switches into that Dubstep.

The don’t buy the soundtrack with the remixes if you don’t like it.

New generation of popular music.
There was an age of Jazz, Rock, and many more.

I thought it was alright.

I actually like the dubstep, wouldn’t listen to it while playing, but it sounds good in the trailers imo

Use whatever music was in the Max Payne 3 trailers/game, man that -Yoink- was the bomb. Dont even care if it fits.

Edit:Here it is

WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

!!!DROP!!!

WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Halo 4

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Dude seriously? It’s not that big of a deal, stop acting like a whiny -Yoink-. It’s just a weapons trailer

I hate dub step it doesn’t even sound like music but more like a 4 year old slamming around a bass guitar.

Or you could stop complaining about it too. Yeah i would actually prefer that

Epic Dance Party !!!

I miss the Halo 2 soundtrack and of course Breaking Benjamin.

How about you stop being an annoying hipster? It’s an explosive weapons montage. A Halo instrumental would not fit the purpose of this video. You are not cool or edgy or any more of a die hard Halo fan for putting this obsolete view forward. And don’t speak for die hard Halo fans for that matter. Face the fact that is is <5% of the Halo 4 soundtrack and it will feature the kinds of sounds you expect. But it’s a new trilogy and a new decade, just accept that Halo is changing slightly.

Can we please stop with the “Can we please stop with the dubstep?” threads / YouTube comments? Because you have no effect on the development of this game at this point in time.

> I miss the Halo 2 soundtrack and of course Breaking Benjamin.

dat Guitar Rift still haunts my dreams…

[deleted]

Let me guess you probably don’t like dubstep because someone influenced you that it was gay because they think that. Personally I don’t think you should nit pick 343i’s choice of music. Imo its way better then that bull -Yoink- screamo crap. Suck it up ya big baby before I call the wam-bulance!

>:D

Pre-gaming bass; it’s good for you.

Your crazy if you don’t like this new style of Halo music.

I’m the biggest fan out there of what Marty did with the original Halo tracks… but this is exactly what this series needs. It needed something new and fresh that could set it apart from the past games… yet it also needed to remain true to the roots of the “Halo sound”. These new “dub step” tracks do exactly that… I love them and I hope there is more stuff like this in the future of the series.

It’s time to let go of the past and enjoy the future.

> Let me guess you probably don’t like dubstep because someone influenced you that it was happy because they think that. Personally I don’t think you should nit pick 343i’s choice of music. Imo its way better then that bull Yoink! screamo crap. Suck it up ya big baby before I call the wam-bulance!

Actually, I like some Dubstep, I just don’t think it fits with Halo’s theme.

Dubstep has been infesting everything these days. Give it another year or two and everyone will hate it again.

> Let me guess you probably don’t like dubstep because someone influenced you that it was gay because they think that. Personally I don’t think you should nit pick 343i’s choice of music. Imo its way better then that bull Yoink! screamo crap. Suck it up ya big baby before I call the wam-bulance!

Actually, dubstep fans turned me off from the genre.