Can we please make two new stickied threads

Can we have two new threads stuck to the first page of this forum: one for negative opinions and one for positive opinions. At present, we appear to have a glut of personal views trickling down the page at a rate too rapid to mount any kind of meaningful response.

I don’t want all the negatitivity in one place and all the positivity in another. One thread would be depressing and the other would just seem fanboyish. But I agree, we need some stickied threads.

> I don’t want all the negatitivity in one place and all the positivity in another. One thread would be depressing and the other would just seem fanboyish.

But then we could ignore them both and we’d be happy again.

that is a great idea…so we can seperate these awful threads.

> > I don’t want all the negatitivity in one place and all the positivity in another. One thread would be depressing and the other would just seem fanboyish.
>
> But then we could ignore them both and we’d be happy again.

We should just have one stickied thread for feedback or something IMO. We don’t need 2.

> We should just have one stickied thread for feedback or something IMO. We don’t need 2.

That would also solve the problem.

By the way, I find it odd that you’re 2,000 posts in and still using the default avatar; it disrupts my ability to judge people based upon what I see above their username. And, yes, I am just that shallow.