Can we please have grunt Funeral as DLC?

Some people don’t have access to it because they didn’t preorder and they might want to have it. I want to see a bunch of grunts explode and kill off the annoying elites. So could it please be made into a DLC? Or a code that nobdy used would be fine.

> Some people don’t have access to it because they didn’t preorder and they might want to have it. I want to see a bunch of grunts explode and kill off the annoying elites. So could it please be made into a DLC? Or a code that nobdy used would be fine.

I didn’t preorder CEA and I got a grunt funeral download code…

It was a pre order bonus, you missed out.

> It was a pre order bonus, you missed out.

Yep that’s what exclusive content means.

The annoying thing was that it wasn’t exclusive…

From what I’ve heard (or should I say read), the earliest copies of CEA came with the code.

Though I’ve also heard that all copies come with it.

Nonetheless, I’m disappointed that it’s strategic application is superseded by it’s tendencies to clear out rooms…

At Best Buy, they messed up my order and I had to pay a little bit extra for Anniversary. I got the Grunt Funeral along with a Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary poster, which is pretty cool along with the Master Chief avatar outfit.

I was happy until my friend didn’t pre-order and somehow got everything I did. :frowning:

Well, I bought the game this month and got the code for the skull.

Well, I got the game 2 months ago and got the maps and the game, nothing else…what a pile of crap…

Sure, why not? They’re already handing out recon to everybody. Oh, and my friend got the Grunt Funeral skull with a regular purchase. Hell, everbody who bought the game at that retailer got Grunt Funeral.

Then how come I didn’t get it in my Anniversary for Christmas and some people got it with their copy a few months after the release of Halo Anniversary?!

To be honest it’s usually more of a hindrance during the game, so you’re not missing out on a whole lot.

I find it odd that you didn’t get the code. I bought my brother the game for Christmas, and it came with it as well.

You’ve got two options. Go hunting around in store to find a copy with the sticker on the front. (My Toys R Us had like 20) And sell of extra copy of the game and map dlc code. (Sale at Microsoft Store till Saturday $20)

Or head to ebay people are selling the grunt dlc code for about $5-10 which at the least -Yoink!- would ask for 400 msp. Hope this helps.

EDIT
to clear up any confusion the Grunt DLC and Master Chief Armor were given away with all first printed copies of Halo CEA, if you purchased new and your copy didn’t have it then you purchased a copy from the second wave of printings. If you can still return the game I would do so and try and look for another store nearby with the sticker on the front cover.

well ya can probably find it along with the map codes on ebay for around $12 USD…

GF is stupid. It causes more deaths and more lag instead of being helpful.