Can We Please Have Custom Voices!

So, in Reach we had custom voices which I think were just for Firefight (I can’t even remember since I haven’t played Reach in like 6 months) from in-game characters such as any of the Noble Team, Chief, Cortana and Auntie D.O.T (Best one!), I really think this should make a return not just in the new Firefight but all the gamemodes. I know it would be a massive pain to get the voice actors to do this but it would be a fun thing I think everyone would enjoy!
Just my little suggestion.

Would be cool!

Sounds like a great idea!

I wouldn’t enjoy it, seems pointless and time consuming I’d rather they put the time and manpower elsewhere. Somewhere more important.

> 2533274873365811;4:
> I wouldn’t enjoy it, seems pointless and time consuming I’d rather they put the time and manpower elsewhere. Somewhere more important.

While I agree they should focus on more important things, it’s just a suggestion not a command.

I wouldn’t mind custom voices either. I like this idea.

That would be cool, But don’t make the game more like reach

never really used it, never saw the point

take a seat

I thought this would be refering to when your team mates make callouts during the game, in both Warzone and Arena.

It’d be cool to have custom Spartan Chatter voices. Imagine if they got the RvB crew in to record dialogue.

Agree :+1:

Its better than the girl talking to us in Warzone

“Did Ya Miss me” Reach Master Chief
classic

I’d like this.