Can we please have Core Play replace Quick Play?

Since Quick Play is 100% Slayer and nothing else, it’s a terrible introduction for new players. Core Play is, as its name should make obvious, an excellent representation of the core gameplay of Halo 5. Also, Halo 5 has not had Core Play as a core playlist for an extremely long time, which is ironic considering the purpose of Core Play to begin with.

Is there any reason why Slayer-only is permanent, but the only playlist offering standard 4v4 games is rotational at best, and almost always absent?
Team Arena is grossly insufficient to fill the 4v4 hole in the game. Not only is it Ranked only, but there are very few weapons available. The weapons in Team Arena are almost exclusively precision weapons, which deprives players of a large component of close-quarters combat.

Why was the playlist literally named “Core Play” removed from the core playlists? This is a glaring problem that has persisted for at least a year, and I’ve never heard a single developer response to the problem.

I kinda think core play should actually replace team arena, since HCS doesn’t use H5 anymore.

Yes I like this idea, quick play is so boring with just 3 maps.

I agree. I dont even see why quick play exists. It should just be social slayer with a full suite of maps.

> 2793974233130299;4:
> I agree. I dont even see why quick play exists. It should just be social slayer with a full suite of maps.

Yes exactly, this would be great.