Can we please have a Team Objective Playlist?

I am getting really bored with slayer. I want to play some CTF games that take some strategy and not just running around the map blindly. Or camping since you have no reason to move in slayer. Ranked or Unranked there should be an OBJ playlist

Agreed.

If you want to play customs I need some H2A multiplayer achievements.

> 2533274794224435;1:
> I am getting really bored with slayer. I want to play some CTF games that take some strategy and not just running around the map blindly. Or camping since you have no reason to move in slayer. Ranked or Unranked there should be an OBJ playlist

Unfortunately there was all ready an OBJ playlist in the rotation. It didn’t do well population wise so it probably won’t be returning anytime soon…I’m bummed as well and maybe this community will learn to appreciate objective game types in the future… A man can dream.

They should try it again now that the game works.

> 2533274916994520;3:
> > 2533274794224435;1:
> > I am getting really bored with slayer. I want to play some CTF games that take some strategy and not just running around the map blindly. Or camping since you have no reason to move in slayer. Ranked or Unranked there should be an OBJ playlist
>
>
> Unfortunately there was all ready an OBJ playlist in the rotation. It didn’t do well population wise so it probably won’t be returning anytime soon…I’m bummed as well and maybe this community will learn to appreciate objective game types in the future… A man can dream.

That is just the thing. Objective will have its own community. Grifball is the same way on the other Halos. Not a huge population, but dedicated fans of that style want to play it. I know tons of people that would run only Team Objective

Almost all of the playlists across the board are Team Slayer a majority of the time. This becomes REALLY redundant. When there was an Oddball playlist i was SO happy. Ricochet on h2a and first time i had played oddball CE on xbox live (everyone quit so it wasn’t that great haha). Point is i would also LOVE to see a team objective, just wish they hadn’t ruined the game and therefore the population so there aren’t enough people to fill more varied playlists. I think more people would play Team Objective than they would Infection, but maybe I’m wrong. Replace infection for TO.
<p data-aria-label-part=“0”>
<p data-aria-label-part=“0”>Looks like we are getting an update soon. Bravo posted on Twitter there will be an update this week. Sounds vague and i would bet that it doesn’t fix much if anything. No confidence. Don’t think i will be buying halo 5 after the disaster of the MCC.

> 2535430774767416;6:
> Almost all of the playlists across the board are Team Slayer a majority of the time. This becomes REALLY redundant. When there was an Oddball playlist i was SO happy. Ricochet on h2a and first time i had played oddball CE on xbox live (everyone quit so it wasn’t that great haha). Point is i would also LOVE to see a team objective, just wish they hadn’t ruined the game and therefore the population so there aren’t enough people to fill more varied playlists. I think more people would play Team Objective than they would Infection, but maybe I’m wrong. Replace infection for TO.
> <p data-aria-label-part=“0”>
> <p data-aria-label-part=“0”>Looks like we are getting an update soon. Bravo posted on Twitter there will be an update this week. Sounds vague and i would bet that it doesn’t fix much if anything. No confidence. Don’t think i will be buying halo 5 after the disaster of the MCC.

> Don’t think i will be buying halo 5 after the disaster of the MCC.

RIGHT!! Don’t give them money again. Show them that we don’t forgett MCC and rather want to play this then stupid H5!

Anyone should follow him!

#SaveMCCFirst

bring back skirmish please!