Can we please get more exciting esports announcers

Literally it pains me to try and watch esports for the simple fact that the announcers are just bland. Take rocket league esports for example they are super entertaining and with the action constantly.

343 needs to give Shyway the “keys to the kingdom” in regards to the Halo esports broadcasting direction. He calls big plays with a good amount of hype, and has an excellent ability to explain advanced strategies in casual terms, even during real time execution of they plays during pro matches.

The Halo game sense videos he’s been featured in also show me that a very high-quality product would be possible if he were leading the vision and surrounded by great support.

I’m not saying Clutch or any of the other crew should be removed. I just think Shyway should be given the chance to be in a decision making position.

That’s just my opinion though, I’m sure there are other viable paths 343 could take :smiley:

Only if eSports isn’t Halo Infinite’s main focus. If the MP is built exclusively for eSports like 5 was, I’ll hate the guts of any eSports announcer that comes on for Halo.

I’ve always found that the cream of the crop lies with CSGO casters. They have passion for the game, they are incredibly witty, they are knowledgeable, and they have pleasing voices/complementary microphones.

The last attribute is perhaps the most important; no matter the skill, the voice cannot be grating upon the ears. The most recent lineup of Halo 5 casters have knowledge and passion, but the banter between them and their vocal timbre is the weakest part.

> 2614366390849210;2:
> 343 needs to give Shyway the “keys to the kingdom” in regards to the Halo esports broadcasting direction. He calls big plays with a good amount of hype, and has an excellent ability to explain advanced strategies in casual terms, even during real time execution of they plays during pro matches.
>
> The Halo game sense videos he’s been featured in also show me that a very high-quality product would be possible if he were leading the vision and surrounded by great support.
>
> I’m not saying Clutch or any of the other crew should be removed. I just think Shyway should be given the chance to be in a decision making position.
>
> That’s just my opinion though, I’m sure there are other viable paths 343 could take :smiley:

Yeahhhh give ShyWay the job. Much needed. He’s been castin the other tournament nd is perfect for the job. Though ever since he started the lil mini series on Halo’s youtube channel, I’d say he’s prolly gettin the job.

> 2614366390849210;2:
> 343 needs to give Shyway the “keys to the kingdom” in regards to the Halo esports broadcasting direction. He calls big plays with a good amount of hype, and has an excellent ability to explain advanced strategies in casual terms, even during real time execution of they plays during pro matches.
>
> The Halo game sense videos he’s been featured in also show me that a very high-quality product would be possible if he were leading the vision and surrounded by great support.
>
> I’m not saying Clutch or any of the other crew should be removed. I just think Shyway should be given the chance to be in a decision making position.
>
> That’s just my opinion though, I’m sure there are other viable paths 343 could take :smiley:

agreed, he does the best job at Halo eSports commentating imo, he deserves the power 100%