Can we please get Armor, Rank, and Effects transfered to the new game.

After the grueling grind of ranking and using cr to buy armor in the armory, can the newest Halo game support a file transfer of what you unlocked in Reach? I think that would go a long way for transitioning Halo Reach Players into the new game, especially if they can take what they rightly earned.

Also something to consider would be an Multiplayer firefight and campaign cutscene that feature each of the four player’s Spartan Vanities inter-acting before it starts. Reach cut-scenes are the icing on the cake for players who unlock and buy armor. For those who don’t like cutscenes they can goto Y and get out of it quick. What do you guys think ?

> After the grueling grind of ranking and using cr to buy armor in the armory, can the newest Halo game support a file transfer of what you unlocked in Reach? I think that would go a long way for transitioning Halo Reach Players into the new game, especially if they can take what they rightly earned.
>
> Also something to consider would be an Multiplayer firefight and campaign cutscene that feature each of the four player’s Spartan Vanities inter-acting before it starts. Reach cut-scenes are the icing on the cake for players who unlock and buy armor. For those who don’t like cutscenes they can goto Y and get out of it quick. What do you guys think ?

Whoops! Sorry posted in the wrong forum. Please forgive.

If you would like your thread moved, just let me know what section you feel would be most applicable. :slight_smile:

Remember that the next Halo game might not star a Spartan, or be an FPS for that matter.

I saw the Multiplayer/Firefight section after the fact of posting. If it’s ok here then no worries. LOL, maybe you guys should add a HALO Speculation Forum. A lot of people are going to be knocking your doors down with ideas and suggestions as you get closer to releasing the next game. Anything you hint at will send ripples through the fandom as the next game ramps up.

> Remember that the next Halo game might not star a Spartan, or be an FPS for that matter.

For me with the use of Forge the possibility of building your own UNSC battle ships and structures like space stations and such could be an interesting follow up to Halo Wars. I kinda miss the Epic Space Battle Operas of Wing Commander, Homeworld, and Freelancer. EVE online rules the PC in Spaceship Adventure. ( Note it’s mostly mining and ganking.) Why not a superior HALO version for the Console?

Halo has always been a great FPS. Halo Wars was a interesting direction to take it, yet I hope Microsoft keeps with the FPS platform to be honest. Though building your own Truth and Reconciliation or Halcyon-classed cruiser as potential.

> I saw the Multiplayer/Firefight section after the fact of posting. If it’s ok here then no worries. LOL, maybe you guys should add a HALO Speculation Forum. A lot of people are going to be knocking your doors down with ideas and suggestions as you get closer to releasing the next game. Anything you hint at will send ripples through the fandom as the next game ramps up.
>
>
>
> > Remember that the next Halo game might not star a Spartan, or be an FPS for that matter.

I don’t hint, I’m just a fan! :smiley: But I think it’s a safer to bet to think that 343i will go for a different genre than the type of FPS we’ve seen in the previous Halo games, as most would instantly compare it to the previous one, Halo Reach, as well as that Halo formula is a well treaded path, and it would be wise to explore new grounds. That’s my two cents, really.

Well, there’s always the GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption route with a huge open map. That sold well on the Xbox 360. 3rd person shooters if done well, say as in Vanquish are pretty well received. The rumor is that Halo CE is being remade. I’d rather play from the Elite’s point of view of the events rather than Master Chief again if that’s the case. Going to be fun to see what’s next.