Can we please get a development update on graphics

Hi,

Can we please get a statement on the progress being made on the game? In response to the internet and media heavily criticising this game? It would help put many of our minds to rest. Also after seeing the demo I don’t see the point in getting the Series X just yet.

The radio silence so far doesn’t help anyone, makes us as fans nervous for another Halo 5 style launch and fuels rumours and speculation from people like ReviewTechUSA.

The sooner we see/hear about some improvements, the better.

All of their current replies in regards to the poor showing of the July gameplay reveal have been purposefully vague.

When blatantly asked how old the gameplay demo was their answer: “a little while ago”. Very vague answer which in my opinion implies that the gameplay build was a lot more recent then they want to make known to the public so as to avoid more backlash.

Now there is massive damage control with vague answers and shills trying to defend 343 on the internet.

> 2533274925473364;2:
> All of their current replies in regards to the poor showing of the July gameplay reveal have been purposefully vague.
>
> When blatantly asked how old the gameplay demo was their answer: “a little while ago”. Very vague answer which in my opinion implies that the gameplay build was a lot more recent then they want to make known to the public so as to avoid more backlash.
>
> Now there is massive damage control with vague answers and shills trying to defend 343 on the internet.

And yet, amusingly, people would still be getting up in arms no matter what 343’s response was. Folks would be calling it “massive damage control” even if there were concise, eloquent statements explaining exactly how old the demo was and why things looked unfinished, and even if the entire fandom was pulling out torches and pitchforks.

There’s no pleasing folks no matter the response, with the way a lot of people have been acting.

I think the reality is that the graphics won’t drastically improve before release. It doesn’t benefit 343 to talk about it since they likely don’t have anything to show and can’t promise big changes. I suspect that unless they announce a delay, they will simply ignore the graphics topic and hope it blows over. Maybe we will get an update on the ray-tracing patch but that’s about it.

> 2533274925473364;2:
> All of their current replies in regards to the poor showing of the July gameplay reveal have been purposefully vague.
>
> When blatantly asked how old the gameplay demo was their answer: “a little while ago”. Very vague answer which in my opinion implies that the gameplay build was a lot more recent then they want to make known to the public so as to avoid more backlash.
>
> Now there is massive damage control with vague answers and shills trying to defend 343 on the internet.

If you really want to get baffled, ask a shill why the 2018 trailer from 2 YEARS ago looks better than the gameplay demo and they will tell you that the gameplay demo is “an old build from a few months ago, thats why it doesn’t look as good.”

> 2533274818308770;5:
> > 2533274925473364;2:
> > All of their current replies in regards to the poor showing of the July gameplay reveal have been purposefully vague.
> >
> > When blatantly asked how old the gameplay demo was their answer: “a little while ago”. Very vague answer which in my opinion implies that the gameplay build was a lot more recent then they want to make known to the public so as to avoid more backlash.
> >
> > Now there is massive damage control with vague answers and shills trying to defend 343 on the internet.
>
> If you really want to get baffled, ask a shill why the 2018 trailer from 2 YEARS ago looks better than the gameplay demo and they will tell you that the gameplay demo is “an old build from a few months ago, thats why it doesn’t look as good.”

They have no comeback for that.