Can we move away from requiring 4 players to complete firefight challenges?

Seeing how inactive the Xbox LFG is for MCC I don’t think it’s ideal to require a certain amount of players to complete a challenge, I love co-op challenges like endure from back in the day but currently if you don’t have 3 other active friends who care about getting XP in MCC you’re kinda at the mercy of hoping there are 3 other people on the LFG system looking to do the same which doesn’t seem to be very often. I feel like with the challenges we should be able to complete them without requiring a certain amount of players whether that’s solo or any number between and requiring more players kind of makes it harder to complete them especially now that we are on a monthly rotation for challenges rather than a whole season.

Thoughts?

7 Likes

While I do agree, I was able to complete it by using LFG.

1 Like

Typically when I look there are no posts for it and I sat on making one for over an hour with no takers, hopefully tonight though! I just think it’s not ideal to require a certain amount of people to complete the challenge. Or at least alternatively have a custom browser style system for firefight custom games?

1 Like

Start one, I’ll join. I have no mic, but I won’t quit, or be reckless with lives.

If you’re still available in about 3 hours that’s when I would be getting on to play

Maybe, what time, more specific?

Hey! Can i play with you?

1 Like

Looking at 12am CST or 1am EST if that helps!

1 Like

Yeah you can join in!

Thank you i’ll be online, please add me on your friends list

1 Like

Agreed with this. Honestly I never liked these requirements. It can be fun, yes, but you basically have to set this up with 3 other people outside the game. And time zones are probably going to be an issue too.

I am willing to help with this, even though I do not care about the challenge itself. Just want to chill and kill Flood with friends, I guess.

1 Like

If you’re around in 2 hours I’ll be hopping on to give it a go!

1 Like

I will try to be there.

1 Like

Try different Halo servers on discord to find people.

1 Like

Any server recommendations? I was looking at it from the official LFG perspective and the thought of this not being a one off time where we are required to have 4 players now that challenges reset every 28 days, it will get tiring to have to search high and low for people every month if they are repeating challenges like the weeklies have been.

The official Halo server, r/Halo or Halo Completionists to name a few.

1 Like

What does LFG stand for?

1 Like

Looking For Group

[20 char.]

1 Like

To avoid having to do this, you can just type random letters with < before and > after with no spaces.

What benefit is there for completing this challenge? I strongly doubt knowing how this game works that there is any tangible reward for doing so. In my experience here the various “challenges” have no rewards at all