Can we map buttons for Forge controls?

I like the new Forge features and can’t wait to try them out, but those controls are insanely backwards to me. Maybe my ADD hands can get use to them eventually, but I prefer they give us a bunch of presets to choose from, especially the classic style, even if that means I have to dig through extra menus a bit for the other features, I wouldn’t mind that too much. I just want my up, down and boost to stay the same and I hope we get many options. Control comfort is key for me.

> 2533274795204542;1:
> I like the new Forge features and can’t wait to try them out, but those controls are insanely backwards to me. Maybe my ADD hands can get use to them eventually, but I prefer they give us a bunch of presets to choose from, especially the classic style, even if that means I have to dig through extra menus a bit for the other features, I wouldn’t mind that too much. I just want my up, down and boost to stay the same and I hope we get many options. Control comfort is key for me.

Well, pretty soon, you’ll be able to map the xbox controller anyway you want, for any game…

Link

One of the good things about the software update for controllers coming out is that you will be able to set different profiles within it when remapping buttons. So you can swap back and forth between controller schemes you are comfortable with in Halo MP and in Forge without having to completely reassign everything each time.

NXOE will eventually let you map buttons but it’s not up yet in the preview program and I think it’s coming after everyone gets the update.

> 2533274873954403;2:
> > 2533274795204542;1:
> > I like the new Forge features and can’t wait to try them out, but those controls are insanely backwards to me. Maybe my ADD hands can get use to them eventually, but I prefer they give us a bunch of presets to choose from, especially the classic style, even if that means I have to dig through extra menus a bit for the other features, I wouldn’t mind that too much. I just want my up, down and boost to stay the same and I hope we get many options. Control comfort is key for me.
>
>
> Well, pretty soon, you’ll be able to map the xbox controller anyway you want, for any game…
>
> Link

That’s good