Can we make Warzone Turbo permanent, please?

With Halo Infinite out, it seems that all attention has transitioned, and even though Halo 5 was different because of its multiplayer modes, i learned to enjoy it. Now, after having leveled up so much and owning so many REQs, the thing i look forward to the most is WZ Turbo, so i can use up my weapons and vehicles. Sadly, it seems that this game mode has been forgotten or ignored, and it feels disappointing to having amassed such an amazing collection of artillery. Who can we talk to or what can we do to bring back WZ Turbo or make it a permanent game mode?

2 Likes

infinite just feels slow to me and i dont like any of the armor either, i just check the store just in case… if halo 5 came to PC id be playing it right now especially if they actually did a proper port updating it for PC

hell at that point its almost a remaster

They stopped updating all the playlist for Halo 5 back in December. AKA “the last Halo 5 season”. Surprised you missed the announcement.

But yea, I was surprised to see that WZ Turbo wasn’t a permanent playlist.

1 Like

Maybe you didn’t notice, wz turbo isn’t ignored, they mixed it up with classic warzone + assault.
They said somewhere that there would be a turnover of 1 out of 3 but in fact you could fall and quit 9 times in a row in a gamemode you don’t want and then get banned for bad behavior …

2 Likes

I can barley find anyone on normal warzone. It’s a shame because its the only halo game to have that game type

1 Like

the most excellent halo gamode ever !
Now people around south america/latino are most playing, i recommand you to play at their timezone, then add some as friends so you’ll have a hint on when ppl are playing