Can we keep the complaints to one thread?

I mean it seems there are so threads talking about the same complaints that they wash out others threads want to talk about something else. Shouldn’t there be a “official complaints and concerns thread” somewhere?

Guess not. Interesting, ethier this is the most unorganized forum on the Internet or I mistook a personal blogging website for a forum.

Though I am one of the complainers, I do think we should have a dedicated section for “suggestions” or something like that. At the same time, it’s very easy to ignore these posts. Don’t click on them if you don’t like them. In the mean time, we will keep on complaining. :slight_smile:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Though I am one of the complainers, I do think we should have a dedicated section for “suggestions” or something like that. At the same time, it’s very easy to ignore these posts. Don’t click on them if you don’t like them. In the mean time, we will keep on complaining. :slight_smile:

You are a tool.
It’s impossible to ignore them, 90% of the threads are complaining.
Quit complaining and grow a pair, I’m pretty sure 343 has learned what to fix/change from the craptons of kids spewing about how bad this game is

Well until they do something about this joke of a halo game We’ll keep reminding them what a fail this game is and how good it COULD be.

YES PLEASE!!!

And I don’t even mind reading the complaints, they can be informative, etc., but it’s almost impossible to find other topics because they junk up the board so much (and b/c there isn’t a good search function).

Please 343 make a “complaint/feedback” section.

Lack of forum rules. There should be a popup that you have to read before posting that tell people to do a search. Also there should be a sticky topic containing links to master threads for suggestions/forge problems and all that jazz but what do I know. I have only moderated forums before shrugs

> Though I am one of the complainers, I do think we should have a dedicated section for “suggestions” or something like that. At the same time, it’s very easy to ignore these posts. Don’t click on them if you don’t like them. In the mean time, we will keep on complaining. :slight_smile:

I’m not saying it’s wrong to complain, but when you see several threads complaining about the same exact thing over and over again it washes out other threads that have great opportunities to discuss other things. That is, unless you or anyone who have their distastes of the game don’t like another thread about something completely different getting more attention than yours.

> Well until they do something about this joke of a halo game We’ll keep reminding them what a fail this game is and how good it COULD be.

Yeah but this is a forum where people discuss thing, not a place to stage a revolt and carry proverbial pick it signs.

>

Great post. You can ignore them too, it’s really simple.

Why isn’t a complaint or suggestions thread stickied? This board is extremely unorganized it’s sad. As many complaints as there are its good 343 needs to know we’re not gonna put up with a lesser product. We want a halo not a game that the developer just half -Yoinks!- and knows people will buy it anyway. They released a very unfinished product and they have seriously disappointed all the loyal fans.

>

If they know what to fix, why is the only thing they’ve mentioned in regards to an update, “We’re adding a temporary SWAT playlist next week.”?

> > > Though I am one of the complainers, I do think we should have a dedicated section for “suggestions” or something like that. At the same time, it’s very easy to ignore these posts. Don’t click on them if you don’t like them. In the mean time, we will keep on complaining. :slight_smile:
> >
> > You are a tool.
> > It’s impossible to ignore them, 90% of the threads are complaining.
> > Quit complaining and grow a pair, I’m pretty sure 343 has learned what to fix/change from the craptons of kids spewing about how bad this game is
>
> Great post. You can ignore them too, it’s really simple.

What about the people who post threads only to see them get pushed 9 pages back within 10 minutes? Yeah kind of hard to ignore.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Bumping to get a mods attention and make an official complaints thread.

We’ll just have one thread for negative constructive feedback and another for positive constructive feedback. That’ll work.

> We’ll just have one thread for negative constructive feedback and another for positive constructive feedback. That’ll work.

There’s no such thing as positive constructive feedback, unless you want an entire section devoted to “BEST GAME EVAR, GJ 343!” Feedback is feedback. You’re pointing out a flaw in the game, which is a negative, and telling them how to fix it.

Or we could just have a mod make a single complaints thread and then lock and point the thread posters in the direction of that said thread.

No

Complaints are good for the game, they will help it improve

I know it hurts to see your precious video game receive criticism but too bad. Other people have opinions, suck it up.

> No
>
> Complaints are good for the game, they will help it improve
>
> I know it hurts to see your precious video game receive criticism but too bad. Other people have opinions, suck it up.

This

Complainers are generally tools.

They come here only for the purpose of whining, thinking they carry some truth everyone should hear, when in fact, they’re in a vast minority. This game has gotten awesome reviews everywhere and everyone I know love this game. Suck it up whiners, it’s not 343’s fault - it’s yours.