Can we just calm down a minute?!

I come on to the forums and all I see is negative comments and people ‘apparently’ cancelling their pre-orders. Why? People have been saying ‘We cant see our skill rating’. This is Halo 4, not Halo 3, a new game in which 343i are doing something different. Halo 2 and 3 are just about the only games i can remember seeing my skill rating, so does that mean every other game is ‘rubbish’? Get over it!

Secondly, the game has apparently been ‘ruined’ by the new game modes that have been introduced. Personally, and many other people I know, this is probably the most exciting thing about Halo 4. Again, coming back to the fact its new and looks like its going to be really fun! Dominion looks amazing, cannot wait for that game mode! Again people, Get over it!

Finally, and this one really grinds my gears, ‘it’s too much like CoD’. Designers from Infinity Ward have transferred to 343i, of course there gunna add some features! Killcams, ive always asked myself ‘man, i really wanted to see how that guy got me’ instead of waiting all match, probably forgetting, or going to theater where it takes a century to load up. ‘Perks’, they’re not perks, there abilities that will give you a tactical edge on the battlefield. So what they have the same concept?! Do you not feel that Halo could use some of these ‘perks’ to make it more fun and funnier? Halo is about more about fun than it is competitive. If you want that, go on MLG or play CoD, because i can assure you, people like you who whine all the time will not be missed.

So please people, 343 have done an impressive amount to make this a really good game! The Campaign sounds incredible, they’ve (AGAIN) done something new and innovating with Spartan Ops and now because the multiplayer is ‘hugely’ (wrong) different, it automatically sucks. Most of you havent even played it! So stop whining, wait until you play it, THEN you can express your opinions. Rant over :slight_smile:

im willing to bet my dew xp its trolling what i say on the internet and do in real life could be vastly different. im going to enjoy the -Yoink- outta this game, i guess that makes me a "noob’ or ‘casual gamer’

I just don’t understand all the hate for a game nobodies even played yet! It doesn’t look bad at all, it looks really fun and new for a Halo’s point of view!

Please let people cancel their pre-orders, in fact, I encourage it. Anyone who cancels a pre-order and doesn’t get the game over:

-No Ranking System
-CTF being “ruined”

I’ll be happy to not have them online. Halo 4 can survive a 200 person loss of sales.

Completely agree! Cancel and get BO2 for all we care?! 343 will lose 00.1% of its gamers!

343i cannot win. People moan if things look too much like other games and are not original enough. Then when they come to realize that it is blazing new trails in multiplayer, people moan that things are too different.

Get real people and appreciate the awesomeness that is on the horizon!

> Completely agree! Cancel and get BO2 for all we care?! 343 will lose <mark>00.1%</mark> of its gamers!

Not even that

There gonna loose hell of alot more than that
First the competitive crowd
then mlg wont pick it up, another crowd
Then all the COD people there trying to steal by adding cod similarities into halo, do they really think there gonna stay playing after black ops 2 come out get real 343

yeah this forum is apparently filled with people who only play halo for a stupid f**king number next to their name, it’s sad. I personally will play to have fun like i always do, and if i need some goal to play for, it’s ranking up to SR-130, not a ranking system. i’m glad it’s hidden, halo shouldn’t be played for a number IMO. it’s pointless, you get ranked with people of similar skill this time around and that’s the only reason it needs to be there.
just because there isn’t a visible number by your name doesn’t mean halo 4 can’t be competitive, they’re essentially irrelevant.

i agree they wont be missed…46 million halo games sold since 2001? tell me more about how you are proving a point by canceling your pre order

Who cares if they’re cancelling their pre-orders based on ONE, maybe two small things. They don’t deserve Halo and they are the ones missing out.

Call of Duty is the same game with different guns, yet so many people buy it. Of course other games are going to take things from it!

Halo has over 1 million pre-ordered copies, BO2 has 1.5 million on ALL platforms. That alone tells you that Halo is more popular than CoD! Its a never ending, never wining battle between Call of Duty and other games.

And ‘CoD people they’re trying to steal’? Are you delusional?!

Its amazing how people defend 343i for the things they do.

Apparently to them, cutting out things = innovating their own game

> There gonna loose hell of alot more than that
> First the competitive crowd
> then mlg wont pick it up, another crowd
> Then all the COD people there trying to steal by adding cod similarities into halo, do they really think there gonna stay playing after black ops 2 come out get real 343

Good, the only people who aren’t going to get halo 4 because of no visible ranks are the same people ruined a lot of my fun in the past. hell, even k/d ratio had ruined a lot of my fun in reach. when people would form skilled groups in objective games and just don’t try to score the objective but rather just spawn kill the whole time, it was not fun. i stopped playing objective because of that, i don’t always (or almost ever) have a group of friends to go into objective with so i can’t stand a chance with randoms

Give me a list of the things they have cut out, other than Ranked Playlists?

Sales > quality.

343i is making their game to look pretty and flashy on the outside, then they dont care about longevity. They only need them to buy the game once, after that they couldnt give less of a -Yoink-.

> There gonna loose hell of alot more than that
> First the competitive crowd
> then mlg wont pick it up, another crowd
> Then all the COD people there trying to steal by adding cod similarities into halo, do they really think there gonna stay playing after black ops 2 come out get real 343

You mean those “Men Lacking Girlfriends” guys are going to stop playing Halo?! Oh, dear. Then it seems them playing Halo 4 BEFORE IT EVER came out meant nothing?! Oh, I’m pretty sure that they signed on when the first available build was playtested by them, kiddo.

> Give me a list of the things they have cut out, other than Ranked Playlists?

Falcon
hornet
2+ person theatre
gernade launcher
flag dropping
territories
assault
infection options

I could think of a ton of other things they just neglected to put in rather than cut out

> Sales > quality.
>
> 343i is making their game to look pretty and flashy on the outside, then they dont care about longevity. They only need them to buy the game once, after that they couldnt give less of a Yoink!.

This is a perfect example of ignorance within the community. 343 are fans of the franchise and they only worked on Halo because they love the series. They need to show that they are capable of their own changes and you people seem to cast away all the good changes they’ve made and focus your complaints on solely 2 points.

> Sales > quality.
>
> 343i is making their game to look pretty and flashy on the outside, then they dont care about longevity. They only need them to buy the game once, after that they couldnt give less of a Yoink!.

Tell that to Spartan Ops?! And they didnt stop for Halo Reach? Plus the fact, you have nothing to go on?! Halo 4 hasnt come out yet?! Ill believe what you’ve said when I see it!