Can we just be thankful for once?

Listen…they’re giving us matchmaking parameters. They’re giving us infection. They’re giving us Reach armors. They’re ‘un-buffing’ speed boost. They’re updating UI and Carnage Reports. 343 is doint great. They give us every resonable thing we ask for. Can we stop whining about the unrealistic expectations of getting the Falcon or Hornet? (Given; nobody asked for FFA Swat…guys please)

I don’t think so, there will always be some part of the community that is unhappy about something

> 2533274804206774;1:
> Listen…they’re giving us matchmaking parameters. They’re giving us infection. They’re giving us Reach armors. They’re ‘un-buffing’ speed boost. They’re updating UI and Carnage Reports. 343 is doint great. They give us every resonable thing we ask for. Can we stop whining about the unrealistic expectations of getting the Falcon or Hornet? (Given; nobody asked for FFA Swat…guys please)

I’ll be thankful if I the mm parameters are good and they work. Getting something is only part of it. It needs to work.

> 2592250499819446;3:
> > 2533274804206774;1:
> > Listen…they’re giving us matchmaking parameters. They’re giving us infection. They’re giving us Reach armors. They’re ‘un-buffing’ speed boost. They’re updating UI and Carnage Reports. 343 is doint great. They give us every resonable thing we ask for. Can we stop whining about the unrealistic expectations of getting the Falcon or Hornet? (Given; nobody asked for FFA Swat…guys please)
>
>
> I’ll be thankful if I the mm parameters are good and they work. Getting something is only part of it. It needs to work.

I completely agree. But I don’t mind waiting an extra minute or two between matches to get even matches.

> 2533274971565732;2:
> I don’t think so, there will always be some part of the community that is unhappy about something

It really seems like it. I’m not going to say Halo has a terribly spoiled demanding community compared to any other community…but somebody has to be realistic.

> 2533274804206774;4:
> > 2592250499819446;3:
> > > 2533274804206774;1:
> > > Listen…they’re giving us matchmaking parameters. They’re giving us infection. They’re giving us Reach armors. They’re ‘un-buffing’ speed boost. They’re updating UI and Carnage Reports. 343 is doint great. They give us every resonable thing we ask for. Can we stop whining about the unrealistic expectations of getting the Falcon or Hornet? (Given; nobody asked for FFA Swat…guys please)
> >
> >
> > I’ll be thankful if I the mm parameters are good and they work. Getting something is only part of it. It needs to work.
>
>
> I completely agree. But I don’t mind waiting an extra minute or two between matches to get even matches.

We’ll see how long we have to wait, but I don’t think we should have to wait too long. Titanfall has hardly anyone playing these days, but you can get on a Euro server with about 35ms ping in no time at all. I doubt the Halo 5 population is as low and see no reason to not expect the same. We’ll know soon enough.

> 2592250499819446;6:
> > 2533274804206774;4:
> > > 2592250499819446;3:
> > > > 2533274804206774;1:
> > > > Listen…they’re giving us matchmaking parameters. They’re giving us infection. They’re giving us Reach armors. They’re ‘un-buffing’ speed boost. They’re updating UI and Carnage Reports. 343 is doint great. They give us every resonable thing we ask for. Can we stop whining about the unrealistic expectations of getting the Falcon or Hornet? (Given; nobody asked for FFA Swat…guys please)
> > >
> > >
> > > I’ll be thankful if I the mm parameters are good and they work. Getting something is only part of it. It needs to work.
> >
> >
> > I completely agree. But I don’t mind waiting an extra minute or two between matches to get even matches.
>
>
> We’ll see how long we have to wait, but I don’t think we should have to wait too long. Titanfall has hardly anyone playing these days, but you can get on a Euro server with about 35ms ping in no time at all. I doub t the Halo 5 population is as low and see no reason to not expect the same. We’ll know soon enough.

Completely agreed, there’s nothing we can do but wait. But this update has a lot more positive than negative going on in this update long run.

> 2533274804206774;1:
> Can we stop whining about the unrealistic expectations of getting the Falcon or Hornet?

Making more threads about it isn’t helping.