Can we ignoring H3 and add it to Team Snipers?

Wasn’t H3 the competitive prime for Halo? It’s bad enough we didn’t have it in Swat.

Edit: I see the post title. I can’t figure out how to change it on mobile. Whoops!

Lets be honest, expecting 343 to do something right at this point is way too much to ask. You know the’re trolling when they add Halo 4 instead of Halo 3 in a snipers playlist lmfao.

seriously!

Truth. No idea what they were thinking. As per usual.

Team Snipers should only have H2 Classic and H3. H2A and H4’s Snipers are way to easy to use. Fun to use, but not for competitive Snipers matches

> 2533274794224435;5:
> Team Snipers should only have H2 Classic and H3. H2A and H4’s Snipers are way to easy to use. Fun to use, but not for competitive Snipers matches

I agree with this completely.

Halo 3 has the weirdest aiming of the four, it would easily throw you off.

> 2533274869227255;2:
> Lets be honest, expecting 343 to do something right at this point is way too much to ask. You know the’re trolling when they add Halo 4 instead of Halo 3 in a snipers playlist lmfao.

You know they are trolling when we have to wait this long for the most basic playlists (like objective) that come stock for every shooter with matchmaking i have ever played in my life. You know they are trolling when they said matchmaking would be just like it was when we first played these games yet every single one of them is torn apart, They removed tanks completely from matchmaking. Playlists should have been 100% copy and pasted from the original releases with only minor changes to fit multiple games in each one, there is no reason they would need to tear them apart and completely remake them, especially in a way that makes the multiplayer completely different than it originally was.

An there is Wizard for Halo 1 but no Boarding Action.

> 2533274869227255;2:
> Lets be honest, expecting 343 to do something right at this point is way too much to ask. You know the’re trolling when they add Halo 4 instead of Halo 3 in a snipers playlist lmfao.

Certainly seems like 343i were trolling with putting the worst Halo aka 4 instead of the classic H3 for snipers. It should be H1/2/3 for team snipers.

No Halo 3 but Halo 2 Classic with completely broken hit detection which makes sniper rifles almost unusable, seriously? Also, 10 players Rumble Pit? Are you -Yoinking!- kidding me? I don’t want to play against 9 (!) other players on small maps. It’s just chaos. Rumble Pit should be 6 players max ideally, but definitely not more than 8.