Can we have WINGS? (NOT FLYING WINGS)

before you go like WE AINT FREAKIN ANGLES
I dont mean wings off a bird
I mean as in the medals and ranks.

See heres how I see it. We have a lot of cool medals but nothing to prove we got them in game. SO what if we had a wing or pinned system that when we get a set number of medals they create a wing or pinnable medal that will show up next to are rank.
Ex. You get 20 perfections and it gives you the Purple heart wing level 1. You then go to character customization and pick it. It will now show up next to your name.

If you cot it these medals or wings as I think they sould be called will level up changing in appearance till level 10.

There would also be a prestige system of sorts where you can trade a certain Wing level to buy a entire set of armor. But the wing is sadly lost
Ex.You get a level 10 Purple heart wing. And theirs a realy nice set of armor like maybe Haunted (ya a full set of haunted instead of just a helmet. maybe a skull belt and skull shoulder pads) or mark IV. You click get. Your Wing disappears but now you have a beautiful set of armor. You sould also be able to pick rather its “New” (shiney) “Wartorn” (Scars and burns every where) and “Rusted” (Little brown and gray scratches and smudges every where" this way you can have more then one of these sets.

This idea would do several things
1.Make it so we technically earn are armor and what nots threw hard work and achievement
2.It keeps the basic theme of credits making us loose something when we gain
3.It would be a lot harder to farm to gain money. Because armor isn’t bought with something easy to get.

NOTE MUST BE READ
Only the perfection wings would be gotten with only 20. Most other wings would be gotten after 50 or or 60 depending on how hard it would be to get.

Wing list (still going might need help)
Exterminator:10 Extermination! medals to gain the next level
Brain Cleaner:10 Hell’s Janitor medals to gain the next level

I would also like to submit the idea of instead of a Steaktacular it is now a Wingtacular and Frankie owes you a plate of Buffalo Wings.

Not a bad idea, but I don’t think the armor purchasing thing would be too fair. Or maybe I’m just not understanding it correctly.

> I would also like to submit the idea of instead of a Steaktacular it is now a Wingtacular and Frankie owes you a plate of Buffalo Wings.

Actually Id dig that
it would be a great replacement
not as filling but still a great replacement

> Not a bad idea, but I don’t think the armor purchasing thing would be too fair. Or maybe I’m just not understanding it correctly.

Well it would be different for every armor
so armors may only require a Reapers Hand wing level 3 (10 Kill from the Grave medals X3)

Ill make a list of could be Wings in the second post under the main thread to make more sense
Only the really good armor would make you work as hard as a level 10 wing
the cruddy stuff would be like level 3-5
or were you taking about something else?

Update
Wing list added in post under main thread

also
64 views and only 4 post
I mean ya you dont gotta post but even if you dont like it you sould post so it can be improved