Can we have warzone turbo on weekends?

Don’t get me wrong… Mythic warzone firefight is amazing but we need warzone turbo to return. Why is it that every weekend we keep on having warzone mythic firefight? Is there any time we will all play warzone turbo again? Like seriously, we do not need the same thing over and over again. Warzone turbo only happened once and does anybody remember how many months ago that was? Yeah before summer break so I think we can all agree warzone turbo should make a return someday.

Warzone turbo was a lot of fun. I would like if we had mythic firefight one week then the next week we would have warzone turbo

Warzone Firefight Turbo will also be a cool addition with Warzone Turbo on the weekends. If Warzone Turbo was permanent, chances are people are gonna call out at 343i for “deliberately” leaving it there so people will drain all their REQs at the shortest time possible. So yeah I know you’re not asking for it to be permanent but I’m just saying it so people can be reminded why Warzone Turbo won’t be a permanent playlist.

Yeah I’m hoping with the discounts they gave on paid reqs that warzone turbo will return soon. I’d give up mythic for a weekend!!!

I think it would be a good idea to alternate every weekend between warzone turbo and mythic firefight

What’s warzone turbo?

> 2533274795284844;6:
> What’s warzone turbo?

Its a variant or regular warzone, what makes it special is that the second you clear your home base you get req level 9 instantly. So all the powerweapons and vehicles right when the match starts.

> 2533274851211096;7:
> > 2533274795284844;6:
> > What’s warzone turbo?
>
> Its a variant or regular warzone, what makes it special is that the second you clear your home base you get req level 9 instantly. So all the powerweapons and vehicles right when the match starts.

And to add your req power recharges much faster.

> 2533274851211096;7:
> > 2533274795284844;6:
> > What’s warzone turbo?
>
> Its a variant or regular warzone, what makes it special is that the second you clear your home base you get req level 9 instantly. So all the powerweapons and vehicles right when the match starts.

It’s the closest you can get to Warzone Fiesta.

The biggest drawback in my experience playing it was if you JIP and get the REQ Glitch then you’re stuck with an Assault Rifle and Magnum the whole game. Why? Because it insta-9’s you, and this glitch makes it so your points are at 0 and won’t begin refilling until you level up. Since you’re at the highest level already, you can’t level up and thus can’t break that glitch.
Second biggest drawback is a Camo + Nornfang/Answer combo every few minutes XD

I’d love to see Turbo come back, but I’m beginning to doubt it’ll ever happen :’(

> 2535439155150378;1:
> Warzone turbo only happened once.

It happened more than once. 3 times I think.

> 2533274850869596;9:
> I’d love to see Turbo come back, but I’m beginning to doubt it’ll ever happen :’(

My guess is that they plan to highlight Mythic Warzone Firefight and toy around with Warzone team sizes for the immediate future. After that, who knows.

I seriously need some turbo in my life.

It needs to return.

I tweet Ske7ch about it every so often but I never hear back from him.

The community really wants this playlist back.

It’s such a great playlist.

I would LOVE a weekend or two of turbo. My req collection is bloated and the only reason I haven’t sold a lot of particular things off is the hope that a weekend of Turbo will happen so I can burn through a bunch of stuff. I’m dying to do a double damage boost on a Dying star for those one shot kills! Or a triple damage boost on an answer. lol So ridiculous and so much fun!!

If you want to see what I’m talking about with the double damage boost dying star check this out. This thing is just flat out stupid. lol

Double damage boost dying star

Still the best Warzone Turbo game ever played I think lol.

They need to have warzone turbo one weekend every month or something along those lines.

yes ive been asking forever!!

I think it’ll be time to a full week/weekend of Warzone Turbo. I have so many REQs pilled up that I won’t ever be able to use. Not only that I think it will be refreshing to see since it’s been a while since the last time.

> 2533274809464609;15:
> Still the best Warzone Turbo game ever played I think lol.

Wow…

> 2533274923562209;8:
> > 2533274851211096;7:
> > > 2533274795284844;6:
> > > What’s warzone turbo?
> >
> > Its a variant or regular warzone, what makes it special is that the second you clear your home base you get req level 9 instantly. So all the powerweapons and vehicles right when the match starts.
>
> And to add your req power recharges much faster.

Man I want some turbo