Can we have Team Slayer in Halo 4 PLEASE!?

Is there anyway we can get 343 to make a true Team Slayer playlist? Not that Legendary Slayer bull. I don’t think a mix of Infinity and classic is the way to go. Simply Pre set loadouts, radar, No AAs, No PODs, map pick ups. Throw in some Forge Remakes and we’re set. Put Slayer Pro in there also so the IS kiddies can stop whining about actual gameplay balance. LOL@THEM

This isnt a diss to IS, keep it for all I care. However, I’ll never understand why people like Infinity Slayer. Its not casual, its not accessible, its just plain frustrating. 343 has improved Halo 4 with weapon tuning and adding playlists. The return of Team Slayer would be one more step towards greatness.

PLEASE!!!

As long as it shuts people up and has a separate playlist, I’m all for it

> As long as it shuts people up and has a separate playlist, I’m all for it

Unfortunately its taken screaming for H4 to improve and we still have a ways to go.

I like the sound of this Team Slayer! Hope they use this idea.

Just what Halo needs, another playlist what will bring in less than 2k players and split the already small community.

> Just what Halo needs, another playlist what will bring in less than 2k players and split the already small community.

Unfair to force Infinity Players to play something we don’t want to or force Infinity Slayer on the ones who want Team Slayer, I don’t mind either but it’s unfair

> Just what Halo needs, another playlist what will bring in less than 2k players and split the already small community.

There is a reason why the community is so small. I’ll bet the farm it has to do with Infinity Slayer and the overall direction of the franchise.

Something more “Halo” could save and/or redeem the franchise.

All of my yes. Been waiting for an actual Slayer playlist since launch.

> > Just what Halo needs, another playlist what will bring in less than 2k players and split the already small community.
>
> Unfair to force Infinity Players to play something we don’t want to or force Infinity Slayer on the ones who want Team Slayer, I don’t mind either but it’s unfair

Infinity Slayer is garbage. It’s best we all pretend it never happened and stick to Team Slayer from now on including future Halo games.

I personally think that Infinity Slayer belongs in Action Sack with all of those Personal Ordnance drops.

I’d love for actual Team Slayer to make a comeback, it seems incomplete without it.

> Infinity Slayer is garbage. It’s best we all pretend it never happened and stick to Team Slayer from now on including future Halo games.

343I won’t just go back and remove it.

Let’s just go down the list of flaws and try to fix it.

Loadouts
Remove Boltshot.
Remove Plasma Pistol.
Remove Plasma Grenades.
Remove Jetpack
Remove Camo

Allow players a small selection of slightly differing weapons.
Tweak armor abilities to be more skillful and team orientated.

Personal Ordnance
Removed or put in specific gametypes.

Global Ordnance
Return of static spawns with decent timers.

Sprint
Removed from 4v4.

Flinch
Removed completely, replaced with descope.

Perks
Bring back major base traits (Resupply, Awareness, Shielding)
Nerf perks in general.

Dropped Weapon Despawn Time
Increased to 30seconds as default.
Able to be tweaked in custom games.

Or we could be lazy and just keep begging for Halo 3.1, that works to.

You basically said they won’t remove IS then made a list of things they could do to fix it. But if they did everything on that list, it would basically be classic TS again.

> You basically said they won’t remove IS then made a list of things they could do to fix it. But if they did everything on that list, it would basically be classic TS again.

With a few AA’s that aren’t game killing, a choice of starting primary weapons, and some perks that ENHANCE your Spartan instead of perks that replace basic player traits.

> You basically said they won’t remove IS then made a list of things they could do to fix it. But if they did everything on that list, it would basically be classic TS again.

It’s Team Slayer with a few new additions. This would please most of both parties, and remove the need for tons of separation.

We could still throw in a classic playlist or gametype for those who simply refuse any new items. But I believe most classic players could tolerate this form of Infinity Slayer.

The game needs to evolve in a single direction. Halo 2 evolved, Halo 3 evolved, and Halo Reach evolved.

Halo Reach was a failure. That does not mean we should stop trying to innovate.

If you separate Infinity and Classic, Infinity will become more and more like CoD while Classic will always be just ‘Classic’ and will never change. That is not good for the game as a whole.

@OP

Uhm yea everything you mentioned in that first bit is exactly what Legendary Slayer is planned to be so…

Yup infinity slayer is horrible…

Dear 343i I want to play halo not cod with a halo skin

Halo 3 / Reach says “halo”!!! :smiley:
(see what I did there?)

> Is there anyway we can get 343 to make a true Team Slayer playlist? Not that Legendary Slayer bull. I don’t think a mix of Infinity and classic is the way to go. Simply Pre set loadouts, radar, No AAs, No PODs, map pick ups. Throw in some Forge Remakes and we’re set. Put Slayer Pro in there also so the IS kiddies can stop whining about actual gameplay balance. LOL@THEM
>
> This isnt a diss to IS, keep it for all I care. However, I’ll never understand why people like Infinity Slayer. Its not casual, its not accessible, its just plain frustrating. 343 has improved Halo 4 with weapon tuning and adding playlists. The return of Team Slayer would be one more step towards greatness.
>
> PLEASE!!!

This just sounds like the outcry of veteran Halo players.
You all really dislike change.

> > Infinity Slayer is garbage. It’s best we all pretend it never happened and stick to Team Slayer from now on including future Halo games.
>
> 343I won’t just go back and remove it.
>
> Let’s just go down the list of flaws and try to fix it.
>
> Loadouts
> Remove Boltshot.
> Remove Plasma Pistol.
> Remove Plasma Grenades.
> Remove Jetpack
> Remove Camo
>
> Allow players a small selection of slightly differing weapons.
> Tweak armor abilities to be more skillful and team orientated.
>
> Personal Ordnance
> Removed or put in specific gametypes.
>
> Global Ordnance
> Return of static spawns with decent timers.
>
> Sprint
> Removed from 4v4.
>
> Flinch
> Removed completely, replaced with descope.
>
> Perks
> Bring back major base traits (Resupply, Awareness, Shielding)
> Nerf perks in general.
>
> Dropped Weapon Despawn Time
> Increased to 30seconds as default.
> Able to be tweaked in custom games.
>
> Or we could be lazy and just keep begging for Halo 3.1, that works to.

As much as I am against a Halo 3.1, I would prefer it over the new direction the game is going.

If the changes you suggested were made I might play Halo 4 matchmaking again. Although I would still want the classic playlist we were promised from launch.

> > Is there anyway we can get 343 to make a true Team Slayer playlist? Not that Legendary Slayer bull. I don’t think a mix of Infinity and classic is the way to go. Simply Pre set loadouts, radar, No AAs, No PODs, map pick ups. Throw in some Forge Remakes and we’re set. Put Slayer Pro in there also so the IS kiddies can stop whining about actual gameplay balance. LOL@THEM
> >
> > This isnt a diss to IS, keep it for all I care. However, I’ll never understand why people like Infinity Slayer. Its not casual, its not accessible, its just plain frustrating. 343 has improved Halo 4 with weapon tuning and adding playlists. The return of Team Slayer would be one more step towards greatness.
> >
> > PLEASE!!!
>
> This just sounds like the outcry of veteran Halo players.
> You all really dislike change.

Did you read my post? KEEP INFINITY SLAYER.

I dont know what you call change. H4 “changes” are ripped from other franchises and poorly recycled from Reach. 343 chose the worst games to copy.