Can we have more weapons on the map?

When i play games i notice the only weapons i get are from point-streaks or the weapons that spawn in the beginning. I’m thinking by Halo 5 we will spawn with all weapons.

> When i play games i notice the only weapons i get are from point-streaks or <mark>the weapons that spawn in the beginning.</mark> I’m thinking by Halo 5 we will spawn with all weapons.

Actually, weapons that spawn at the begging re-spawn throughout the game. Also, there are other weapons which do not spawn at the beginning but start to spawn at different points of the game.

IMO, no map should have all weapons on them as spawns. Not unless we have maps which a far larger than anything we have had in Halo before.

> > When i play games i notice the only weapons i get are from point-streaks or <mark>the weapons that spawn in the beginning.</mark> I’m thinking by Halo 5 we will spawn with all weapons.
>
> Actually, weapons that spawn at the begging re-spawn throughout the game. Also, there are other weapons which do not spawn at the beginning but start to spawn at different points of the game.
>
> IMO, no map should have all weapons on them as spawns. Not unless we have maps which a far larger than anything we have had in Halo before.

they don’t spawn often enough. I only see grenade icons everywhere.