Can we have more marines in H6 campaign

Obvious title, in the previous games they added an extra dimension/ Human feel on the missions but also they added lighthearted tone with their gung-ho attitude right before they got evaporated by a gravity hammer, whereas the only marines we met in H5 were corpses, so I do believe 343 should involve them more in H6, agree/ disagree

Sure! I missed rolling with my Marines…

I’d be cool if you could direct them places too, maybe utilize the D-pad in the next iteration a bit more.

They are a great addition to the game, especially the whole Chips Dubbo saga!

> 2614366390845858;2:
> Sure! I missed rolling with my Marines…
>
> I’d be cool if you could direct them places too, maybe utilize the D-pad in the next iteration a bit more.

Haha that’s fantastic, yeah maybe an active roster like in halo reach for nearby marines that you can give basic direction to

Yes FGC, his Aussie quips were as vital to halo as MC and Cortana

We absolutely need Chips Dubbo and Sgt. Stacker to come back! And the ODST’s as well!

I’m hoping that Halo 6 reconnects us with the UNSC, I love missions with the full support of Pelicans and Marines and fully loaded Hogs.

What I’m hoping to see out of H6 is a campaign with Chief and Blue Team leading on the front as the UNSC fights whatever frontline forces Cortana musters, and Locke and Osiris working behind enemy lines to defeat Created infrastructure…something to that effect.

Stacker and Chips for the win. Besides, we need a gruff sergeant to replace Johnson and stacker is good 2nd candidate.

> 2614366390845858;2:
>
> I’d be cool if you could direct them places too, maybe utilize the D-pad in the next iteration a bit more.

Why aren’t our scout hogs like that

> 2614366390845858;2:
>

Nothing like getting your ODSTs in a prowler with rockets and FRGs on the Ark.

> 2533274803023623;5:
> We absolutely need Chips Dubbo and Sgt. Stacker to come back! And the ODST’s as well!

Stacker is stationed on the Infinity, so that is within the realm of possibility.

> 2535405450804460;8:
> > 2614366390845858;2:
> > Sure! I missed rolling with my Marines…
> >
> > I’d be cool if you could direct them places too, maybe utilize the D-pad in the next iteration a bit more.
>
>
> Why aren’t our scout hogs like that

Even after 8+ years, Halo devs still hasn’t figured out we want the Troop Hog in MP and Forge. I’m certain the Machinima crowd would love it as much as everyone else.