Can we have better Team Doubles maps please???

The current maps in the game aka the default ones just do not work for Team Doubles and plus what was the point of the Community Forge Doubles playlist if we never got anything out of it???

Community Forge Doubles Maps: Link

And there are far better forge maps out there than dev maps such as these…

Example 1: Link
Example 2: Link

Discuss.

I think the dev maps work fine.

I prefer the forge maps for doubles

> 2535455681930574;2:
> I think the dev maps work fine.

No they don’t, in high level champion matches they’re absolutely trash. Eden, Molten, Overgrowth, Riptide, Tyrant are all just crouch fest and nobody moves. The Community Forge maps were x1000 better cause those maps didn’t allow you to hide to the extent like a Riptide for example.

> 2533274828183901;3:
> I prefer the forge maps for doubles

same

> 2533274809464609;4:
> > 2535455681930574;2:
> > I think the dev maps work fine.
>
> No they don’t, in high level champion matches they’re absolutely trash. Eden, Molten, Overgrowth, Riptide, Tyrant are all just crouch fest and nobody moves. The Community Forge maps were x1000 better cause those maps didn’t allow you to hide to the extent like a Riptide for example.

Holy Batman nice win loss record on Mcc
I don’t play doubles maps just seem way to big for that

I stopped playing Doubles when they removed the community maps. 343 ruined Doubles by doing so…

I prefer normal Arena maps, honestly. I tend to play better with the design of 4v4 maps. I actually stopped playing doubles because of the forge maps. Also, I’m not champion tier in doubles but I’ve seen people play really well on normal Arena maps at champion tier.

But hey, that’s just me.

> 2533274919101675;8:
> I prefer normal Arena maps, honestly. I tend to play better with the design of 4v4 maps. I actually stopped playing doubles because of the forge maps. Also, I’m not champion tier in doubles but I’ve seen people play really well on normal Arena maps at champion tier.
>
> But hey, that’s just me.

Thing is… Why not have both? :3

> 2533274874616028;6:
> > 2533274809464609;4:
> > > 2535455681930574;2:
> > > I think the dev maps work fine.
> >
> > No they don’t, in high level champion matches they’re absolutely trash. Eden, Molten, Overgrowth, Riptide, Tyrant are all just crouch fest and nobody moves. The Community Forge maps were x1000 better cause those maps didn’t allow you to hide to the extent like a Riptide for example.
>
> Holy Batman nice win loss record on Mcc
> I don’t play doubles maps just seem way to big for that

Thanks man <3 and I noticed that too. Eden just feels so empty when you play it…

> 2533274809306688;7:
> I stopped playing Doubles when they removed the community maps. 343 ruined Doubles by doing so…

Yeah they didn’t encourage crouching with automatics to win on really.

And IMO the best dev doubles maps are…

Empire
Mercy
Plaza
The Rig
Truth

Just add 5 good forge maps to the mix with those maps so you have 5 decent dev maps for doubles and 5 decent/good forged maps for doubles. You have a mixture of both everyone wins, simple as that.