Can We have At least One, 1 life Gamemode :)

Can We have At least One, 1 life Gamemode in Halo4
To mix it up a little. :smiley:
have it like an objective gamemode or something.
IN Matchmaking

> Can We have At least One, 1 life Gamemode in Halo4
> To mix it up a little. :smiley:
> have it like an objective gamemode or something.

Should be able to do that with Forge. If we can’t adjust the amount of lives in custom games then that’d be stupid. :frowning:

Would be awesome. Just like Counter Strike. I vote for an entire playlist of one life gametypes.

> Would be awesome. Just like Counter Strike. I vote for an entire playlist of one life gametypes.

Yea I know right.

Camping and crouch walking everywhere. Just, no.

There was a gamemode in halo 3 that had limited lifes I can’t remember what it was, at least I think there was. If not I got cheated by not respawning.

Somebody is asking for Search and Destroy aren’t they?

> Somebody is asking for Search and Destroy aren’t they?

Counter Strike existed well before CoD.

> Camping and crouch walking everywhere. Just, no.

You’ve clearly never played Counter Strike.

And it’s not like you would have to play it if it was added.

That would be awesome. Like 1 live in rumble pit or team slayer.

Everyone is acting like a ninja in rumble pit then. And imagine being hunted by an entire team when you’re the only one left and successfully assassinate the whole team.

:open_mouth:

> Somebody is asking for Search and Destroy aren’t they?

NO.

> And it’s not like you would have to play it if it was added.

When a playlist is very unpopular it gets removed. I’d give the playlist 3 days… or a week tops before it dies.

No. I don’t see why anyone would want something like that. IMO it works against a games design a majority of the time. GOW is different because they started off with it and it actually -Yoink!- and compliments its high learning curve. Where as games like halo and COD i don’t see any benifits to gameplay in the slightest. All it would be doing is furthering the sterotype that because you only have one life that means its more skillful. Which is completely wrong.

Nope. Don’t want one at all. If they put it in, it would probably die.

> > And it’s not like you would have to play it if it was added.
>
> When a playlist is very unpopular it gets removed. I’d give the playlist 3 days… or a week tops before it dies.

Still worth an attempt, Other people might like it Who knows! it might even become a popular playlist.

> Somebody is asking for Search and Destroy aren’t they?

Looks like somebody never heard of Rainbow 6, Rogue Spear or Counter Strike.

Kids these days thinking CoD is the originator of all FPS elements.

> Counter Strike existed well before CoD.

Your point?

1 life Gamemodes are basically were all shooters originated anyway.

> > Counter Strike existed well before CoD.
>
> Your point?

People still play it and its still popular.

> > Counter Strike existed well before CoD.
>
> Your point?

Counter Strike did one life objective well before the fish game.

> > Somebody is asking for Search and Destroy aren’t they?
>
> Looks like somebody never heard of Rainbow 6, Rogue Spear or Counter Strike.
>
> Kids these days thinking CoD is the originator of all FPS elements.

Why do you assume I don’t know what rainbow 6 or counter strike is? Your ignorance is amazing. But I guess I should expect it on waypoint.