Can we have an Ender's Game inspired DLC?

I am referring to the Battleroom. For those who have not read the book, allow me to explain. The Battleroom is a Zero-G combat environment in which two teams fight each other in. There are spheres scattered throughout the battleroom alled Stars. These Stars can be used for cover, as well as allowing you something to kick off of. I would be ecstatic if 343 released this as a DLC, and just as a map, but with all the features that come with it. Full Zero-G, the ability to grab onto things, to kick of of things, etc…What do you think? How does this sound to you people who have not read the book?

Here’s an example that someone forged.

Sounds cool, but I don’t very many people would want to play a map like that.

> I am referring to the Battleroom. For those who have not read the book, allow me to explain. The Battleroom is a Zero-G combat environment in which two teams fight each other in. There are spheres scattered throughout the battleroom alled Stars. These Stars can be used for cover, as well as allowing you something to kick off of. I would be ecstatic if 343 released this as a DLC, and just as a map, but with all the features that come with it. Full Zero-G, <mark>the ability to grab onto things, to kick of of things,</mark> etc…What do you think? How does this sound to you people who have not read the book?

The idea of a zero-g map is certainly an option, even if it be custom games with the Player Trait zones now in Forge.

However, the ability to ‘grab’ and ‘kick’ should not be something introduced with one dlc, let alone a new Halo game.

Sounds really good, but doesn’t sound Halo. Not gonna happen, sorry.

you can use shield doors close to an object for grabbing and zero g will be available through trait zones

btw i f-in loved enders game great book

It would be map exclusive of course. Perhaps you did not understand the OP. When I said Zero-G, I meant the whole package, as in your perspective can change. What I mean by this is, you may be right side up, but the guy your shooting at could be side ways, or even upside down.

> It would be map exclusive of course. Perhaps you did not understand the OP. When I said Zero-G, I meant the whole package, as in your perspective can change. What I mean by this is, you may be right side up, but the guy your shooting at could be side ways, or even upside down.

Some people would just not love Zero-G combat.

> It would be map exclusive of course. Perhaps you did not understand the OP. When I said Zero-G, I meant the whole package, as in your perspective can change. What I mean by this is, you may be right side up, but the guy your shooting at could be side ways, or even upside down.

Like This

I think it’s a bit too complicated for a DLC. Though I also think that it would make an amazing custom map, as other people have said.

I am reading Ender’s Game Right now.