Can we have a community map playlist

Just a separate playlist for the community maps? the new ones beat the h5 starting ones by far.

I was thinking the same thing I want a community playlist with forge maps as well I have said this on many occasions.

I don’t mind having community playlist, I disagree on them being better than the original maps though, especially for arena.

That would be cool it would also be nice if they added file share already

Id rather have a custom games playlist first :stuck_out_tongue:
Eg castlewars etc
Altho having a playlist for community maps would be great especially after seeing alot of them recently like the jurassic park remake map

What would be great for an Action sack playlist would be community maps with unconventional gametypes. Pretty much like a rotating custom games lobby but in Social Arena.

I like this idea…however I don’t know how th servers work or any of that jargain but I’d like to see the communities best maps put into this playlist. Maybe remakes of old h1-current maps. A lot though so you should only play a map once or twice out of a 20+ map roation

> 2533274847880910;6:
> What would be great for an Action sack playlist would be community maps with unconventional gametypes. Pretty much like a rotating custom games lobby but in Social Arena.

One major limitation with Action Sack is that it’s only ever consisted of games that involve 5v5, Red vs Blue. You can’t really simulate a custom games lobby while accommodating that limitation.