can we has hunters please?

Since they were confirmed in the game…can we has a nice hi def render pretty please 343i?

Give them some time, they were just confirmed yesterday.

from what ive been informed by a friend. They are apparently bigger scarier and have red eye O_O. That would be cool, but noooo.

> Give them some time, they were just confirmed yesterday.

it is not a demand just a simple request

> > Give them some time, they were just confirmed yesterday.
>
> it is not a demand just a simple request

read the latest bulletin, look at the achievements. that is all

You really can’t call it Halo without the Hunters being in there. Though I’m curious if there is a Hunter class type Promethean we’re gonna have to fight.

Uh?

Hunters confirmed? that’s awesome news!

> Hunters confirmed? that’s awesome news!

So is the grav hammer, skulls, easter eggs and terminals

> > Hunters confirmed? that’s awesome news!
>
> So is the grav hammer, skulls, easter eggs and terminals

Yeah I knew those :smiley: but I somehow missed Hunters.

Awww yeah I’m super happy now! Halo without Hunters would be weird.

maybe next bulletin will be about the covies

> from what ive been informed by a friend. They are apparently bigger scarier and have <mark>red eye</mark> O_O. That would be cool, but noooo.

hunters don’t have eyes

Yup, 'cos THEY BE GIANT WORMS! haha

> > from what ive been informed by a friend. They are apparently bigger scarier and have <mark>red eye</mark> O_O. That would be cool, but noooo.
>
> hunters don’t have eyes

Yes they do

343 shows renders

Hunters appear to have random claws and fangs, while having reptilian skin for a more fearsome look-Lol

> 343 shows renders
>
> Hunters appear to have random claws and fangs, while having reptilian skin for a more fearsome look-Lol

stop being pessimistic, the new covenant actually looks like a 21st century alien representation.

> > > from what ive been informed by a friend. They are apparently bigger scarier and have <mark>red eye</mark> O_O. That would be cool, but noooo.
> >
> > hunters don’t have eyes
>
> Yes they do

those are part of the armor
not the hunter itself

> > > > from what ive been informed by a friend. They are apparently bigger scarier and have <mark>red eye</mark> O_O. That would be cool, but noooo.
> > >
> > > hunters don’t have eyes
> >
> > Yes they do
>
> <mark>those are part of the armor</mark>
> not the hunter itself

The worm in that form, is a hunter, the worm has many different forms, and if you could prove that then i would actually agree with you.

> > 343 shows renders
> >
> > Hunters appear to have random claws and fangs, while having reptilian skin for a more fearsome look-Lol
>
> stop being pessimistic, the new covenant actually looks like a generic alien representation.

I’m not being pessimistic, it was joke.

I guess they do have eyes…

Here’s a Hunter with no armor.