Can we get the Reach sniper as a REQ?

Halo 4’s sniper looks like an 80’s Macintosh, the cream colouring, the tiny monitor, the standard sci-fi blue of the display (which I think 343 should stop using so much, there are other colours in Halo than blue). It’s just looks so unappealing and dated.

Ewwwwwwwwww

Even the CE sniper looks sleeker than Halo 4’s

I’m with you on this one, Reach’s sniper was my favorite design. And the sound was perfect too.

I actually like the idea of this. You have my vote!

> 2533274933749851;2:
> Even the CE sniper looks sleeker than Halo 4’s

I thought was because they didn’t have the ability to render complex shapes too well.

> 2535447317427844;5:
> > 2533274933749851;2:
> > Even the CE sniper looks sleeker than Halo 4’s
>
>
> I thought was because they didn’t have the ability to render complex shapes too well.

Which further enforces the argument. Even with an abundant amount of technological advantage, 343 has still managed to make the sniper look the worst it’s ever had (in my opinion)

No. The closest to it will probably be Nornfang. The rest will have fun candy-cane stripes.

> 2533274796974117;7:
> No. The closest to it will probably be Nornfang. The rest will have fun candy-cane stripes.

Who are you disagreeing with? I don’t really understanding what you’re saying.

> 2533274933749851;8:
> > 2533274796974117;7:
> > No. The closest to it will probably be Nornfang. The rest will have fun candy-cane stripes.
>
>
> Who are you disagreeing with? I don’t really understanding what you’re saying.

Not disagreeing with anyone. I’m saying we probably will not see the Reach model of the Sniper in Halo 5, because the artists prefer to decorate current models with colorful designs, rather than bring back classic models.

> 2533274796974117;9:
> > 2533274933749851;8:
> > > 2533274796974117;7:
> > > No. The closest to it will probably be Nornfang. The rest will have fun candy-cane stripes.
> >
> >
> > Who are you disagreeing with? I don’t really understanding what you’re saying.
>
>
> Not disagreeing with anyone. I’m saying we probably will not see the Reach model of the Sniper in Halo 5, because the artists prefer to decorate current models with colorful designs, rather than bring back classic models.

I mean the CE pistol and SPNKr are returning as REQs, so let’s not rule out the possibility just yet.

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

I hate the new Halo 4/5 look. Halo 2 anniversary looks sub-average but better than the Nikon camera or whatever they’re bringing back for us. Reach’s sniper looked the best, sounded the best and played the best.
Oh and I forgot to mention they have the ugliest smartscope especially for the sniper, Halo’s CE’s sniper (Alpha) probably had a better zoom than what we’re getting. I see nothing but dog -Yoink- with some 343i’s art directions.
To top it all off, 343 apologists love to just suck -Yoink- and instantly brand us lot with the title of ‘Hater’ when we’re giving constructive criticism by saying it bluntly, it’s -Yoink-, change it. I’ve heard some people like it even more which PROVES they have been bribed by a MS official.

> 2533274908722615;11:
>

Does not want be branded a “Hater” and then goes on and brands everyone else as a 343 apologists and claims they are bribed by MS.
Art is subjective. You may not like the sniper rifle look but others do and I am one of them. Oh and calling 343’s art direction dog -Yoink- is not constructive criticism.

My favorite one was the Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign Sniper, so I wouldn’t mind if that one would be a Req instead of the Reach rifle.

But at least the Halo 5 Sniper doesn’t look as bad as the Halo 4 one.

> 2533274794210491;12:
> > 2533274908722615;11:
> >
>
>
> Does not want be branded a “Hater” and then goes on and brands everyone else as a 343 apologists and claims they are bribed by MS.
> Art is subjective. You may not like the sniper rifle look but others do and I am one of them. Oh and calling 343’s art direction dog -Yoink- is not constructive criticism.

Hypocrisy is a beautiful thing isn’t it?

> 2533274939958452;13:
> My favorite one was the Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign Sniper, so I wouldn’t mind if that one would be a Req instead of the Reach rifle.
>
> But at least the Halo 5 Sniper doesn’t look as bad as the Halo 4 one.

It’s the exact same model.

There were a great many of things I hated about Reach. The sniper was not one of them. It was by far the best design to date. Sounded waaaaaaay better than 4 and 5’s too. I absolutely LOVE sniping in Halo, so it’s a bummer they had to screw up my favorite weapon so thoroughly.

What’s strange to me is that the H2A sniper was awesome. Both aesthetically and sonically. I still think it’s inferior to the Reach sniper, but it’s a close runner up.

Bring back the giant screen/scope! Icons should be left alone. Especially if you’ve inherited said icons. It’s not your place to poo all over them.

It’s sad to say, but at least they didn’t screw it up as bad as they did the rocket launcher. THAT -Yoink-, is straight up sacreligious.

Can someone explain to me why the design for a weapon meant for killing enemies has to be visually appealing to everyone?

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

“Does not want be branded a “Hater” and then goes on and brands everyone else as a 343 apologists and claims they are bribed by MS.
Art is subjective. You may not like the sniper rifle look but others do and I am one of them. Oh and calling 343’s art direction dog -Yoink- is not constructive criticism.”
I couldn’t care less about you calling me a hater when I know I’m not one, so you can keep exchanging cash if that’s what suits you. And please, have you heard of facts? They’re better than opinions, and that’s a fact. Take your ‘art is subjective’ argument and slide it in with the hundreds of transaction receipts in your 343i branded wallet.
By the way, learn how to read “we’re giving constructive criticism by saying it bluntly, it’s -Yoink-, change it.” The last bit is more than enough to explain my whole post and gives an end goal which is all you need for constructive criticism.

> 2533274844683863;17:
> Can someone explain to me why the design for a weapon meant for killing enemies has to be visually appealing to everyone?

Killing people… in fashion
¯_(ツ)_/¯▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

> 2533274844683863;17:
> Can someone explain to me why the design for a weapon meant for killing enemies has to be visually appealing to everyone?

So every time you switch to it you don’t ask yourself “Who the -Yoink- thought that was a good idea?”