Can we get the Flamethrower in Halo 5 Guardians?

Can we get the flamethrower in Halo 5?

I doubt we will get one late in the game. Though you can make one with the weapon merging ability.

The flamethrower would need a significant overhaul to become viable.

Rather than a short-ranged puff of fire and smoke, the weapon should hurl a sustained stream of liquid napalm over a greater distance to increase its viability as an offensive weapon.

If a flamethrower comes to mind, can we get a Flame Scorpion with it?

• Main battery fires a shell that releases a cluster of firebombs that’ll explode within’ 10-20 meter radius from gorund 0 upon impact - Machine gun turret is replaced with a Flamethrower - Obviously better armour and protection - Flame Scorpion having the shark nose paint similar to the Flying Tigers because the Halo 3 rendition has shark nose paint.

Luke the Notable did a video on what would happen if the Flamethrower was in Warzone.

This needs more traction! It would definitely be a boost to the games fun level for sure haha

I think there are more urgent issues to attend to…

probably not in halo 5 but maybe in halo 6

> 2533274873580796;7:
> I think there are more urgent issues to attend to…

They can do more than 1 thing at once. Don’t let them beg off on that

Halo 5 Flame tank and Hellbringer mockup.

I’d really like to have a flamethrower Scorpion variant, it’d be great fun in WZFF! :grinning:

> 2533274870717152;10:
> Halo 5 Flame tank and Hellbringer mockup.
>
> I’d really like to have a flamethrower Scorpion variant, it’d be great fun in WZFF! :grinning:

• The tank looks neat - The second one looks like you merge a laser beam that emits fire at the same time lol.

The flamethrower would be fun! With flames that burn everything including the player wielding it. :nerd_face:

> 2533274870717152;10:
> Halo 5 Flame tank and Hellbringer mockup.
>
> I’d really like to have a flamethrower Scorpion variant, it’d be great fun in WZFF! :grinning:

I seen your other post and was about to say I seen this before but I realized it was you hahaha those are dope pictures my bro