Can we get Rocket Hog Race back?

Can please get the Rocket Hog Race game mode back like they had in Halo: Reach? I feel that it would be super fun because of all the different Warthog variants we have now. It would have been great during the Hog Wild update.

Seconded.

That would be a great social game mode to add.

I’d prefer rocket race myself. Never really liked rocket hog race.

I don’t know if we even have maps big enough for this…but I’m still up for it.

Is there any Halo game playable on Xbox One that supports rocket hog race or Splocket Race?

My brother and I worked on this over Xmas break and got a functional version of Rocket Hog Race, Rocket Race, or Splocket Race. The files are in my (IC Entropy) fileshare, and I just made them public today. The map is named “Blood Gulch - IC RHR” We only made one map, based on Blood Gulch, and the 3 corresponding gametypes. I saved the gametype and checkpoint brains as a premade, but they won’t be public for a bit because I forgot to do that. Probably will call the prefab “Rocket Race Gate”
I based the gametypes on the KotH gametype, and we actually didn’t remove a whole bunch of stuff that is in KotH that you don’t need for RHR. I tried removing a bunch of brains I didn’t think we needed and it stopped working, so I put them back. I made a design doc though, like the 343 ones (Dropbox - Scripting - Rocket Race.docx - Simplify your life). It supports any number of teams, but has a few issues:

1. Can’t figure out how to teleport players back into a vehicle if they get out. So the whole level needs to have a teleport volume that teleporters players (but no vehicles) to a kill volume somewhere on the map.
  2. I can’t limit the # of players per team, so if 4 people join Red, someone will just repeatedly spawn and die.
  3. The rockets in Halo 5 have very little impact, so they can’t flip Warthogs over very effectively like they did in Reach. Because of this, I had to turn off vehicle invulnerability and people can blow each other up, rather than flipping people over.

> 2533274850248845;6:
> Is there any Halo game playable on Xbox One that supports rocket hog race or Splocket Race?

> 2533274850248845;7:
> My brother and I worked on this over Xmas break and got a functional version of Rocket Hog Race, Rocket Race, or Splocket Race. The files are in my (IC Entropy) fileshare, and I just made them public today. The map is named “Blood Gulch - IC RHR” We only made one map, based on Blood Gulch, and the 3 corresponding gametypes. I saved the gametype and checkpoint brains as a premade, but they won’t be public for a bit because I forgot to do that. Probably will call the prefab “Rocket Race Gate”
> I based the gametypes on the KotH gametype, and we actually didn’t remove a whole bunch of stuff that is in KotH that you don’t need for RHR. I tried removing a bunch of brains I didn’t think we needed and it stopped working, so I put them back. I made a design doc though, like the 343 ones (Dropbox - Scripting - Rocket Race.docx - Simplify your life). It supports any number of teams, but has a few issues:
> 1. Can’t figure out how to teleport players back into a vehicle if they get out. So the whole level needs to have a teleport volume that teleporters players (but no vehicles) to a kill volume somewhere on the map.
> 2. I can’t limit the # of players per team, so if 4 people join Red, someone will just repeatedly spawn and die.
> 3. The rockets in Halo 5 have very little impact, so they can’t flip Warthogs over very effectively like they did in Reach. Because of this, I had to turn off vehicle invulnerability and people can blow each other up, rather than flipping people over.

Try posting it in a new thread or in the community creations page. Its against forum rulings to revive a dead thread.