Can we get rid of the bro Spartans?

I know, it’s not a big deal, but I can’t stand watching a team of Spartans high-fiving and actin’ a fool after a game. It’s an eye-sore!

These aren’t walking tanks raised and augmented from children to be killing machines, these are consenting adults who have been augmented and suited up in super soldier armour and are playing training simulations.

There’s not really much point removing this just for the heck of it. I’m sure you can tolerate it?

Please replace with:

Victory:
-Chest Bumps
-Fist Bumps (one with blow it up, one without)
-The ole “Good Game” (Butt smack)
Defeat:
-The team outraged and bewildered (looking around for the reason of how they possibly lost)
-The enemy team writing things down (upon inspection it is a “Nerf List”)
-the losing team of Spartans giving a blurred out middle finger to the camera

thank you

Agreed. Thats not how Spartans act. Prob ownt happen though. 343 Has proven they dont care about what the majority of people want. They just wanna make a game that the DEVS think is COOL…Even though theyre all noob -Yoinks!-

> 2533274811388201;1:
> I know, it’s not a big deal, but I can’t stand watching a team of Spartans high-fiving and actin’ a fool after a game. It’s an eye-sore!

Not relevant, has nothing to do with game play. Just like ppl crying about the look of the rocket launcher, means nothing why whine about it.

It certainly looks a little odd, but I have no problem with it.

Perhaps making the cutscene optional in the final product?

> 2533274820749748;3:
> Please replace with:
>
> Victory:
> -Chest Bumps
> -Fist Bumps (one with blow it up, one without)
> -The ole “Good Game” (Butt smack)
> Defeat:
> -The team outraged and bewildered (looking around for the reason of how they possibly lost)
> -The enemy team writing things down (upon inspection it is a “Nerf List”)
> -the losing team of Spartans giving a blurred out middle finger to the camera
>
> thank you

This.

Really, like I said, it’s not a big deal, it’s just my own two-cents and I wanted to see where everyone else stood.

Frankie said they are aware of the “dude bro fist victory ending” and they plan to tone it down some.

10 seconds till sniper rifle

> 2533274806718820;5:
> > 2533274811388201;1:
> > I know, it’s not a big deal, but I can’t stand watching a team of Spartans high-fiving and actin’ a fool after a game. It’s an eye-sore!
>
>
> Not relevant, has nothing to do with game play. Just like ppl crying about the look of the rocket launcher, means nothing why whine about it.

Ok let’s replace every weapon with flashing -Yoinks!- and buttplugs.

> 2533274794648158;8:
> Frankie said they are aware of the “dude bro fist victory ending” and they plan to tone it down some.

That’s music to my ears.

The Spartan’s attitudes FINALLY reflect the attitude of the player controlling them, and people want them to remove it…

> 2533274820749748;3:
> Please replace with:
>
> Victory:
> -Chest Bumps
> -Fist Bumps (one with blow it up, one without)
> -The ole “Good Game” (Butt smack)
> Defeat:
> -The team outraged and bewildered (looking around for the reason of how they possibly lost)
> -The enemy team writing things down (upon inspection it is a “Nerf List”)
> -the losing team of Spartans giving a blurred out middle finger to the camera
>
> thank you

Lol love it :3

> 2533274849012180;9:
> 10 seconds till sniper rifle

Lol I got snipes bro :3

Yeah, it just feels like a case of trying too hard to be cool.