Can we get real firefight (ODST)?

I was watching some random warzone firefight video and realizing how much I missed ODST’s firefight. I would like them to bring it back standalone in the xbox store for like $10 (since MCC doesn’t work) and just add matchmaking. It’s the last time I enjoyed Halo since it became a noob game that requires no skill.

I could play with you on Firefight on Halo Reach next time i am online.

I’ve still got my 360 - a friend recently said he never got the achievement for firefight on ODST - we’ve now got plans to go back and tackle that one for him… cant wait.

> 2533274820195416;3:
> I’ve still got my 360 - a friend recently said he never got the achievement for firefight on ODST - we’ve now got plans to go back and tackle that one for him… cant wait.

Yeah, and I sold my 360 to help buy the Xbox One. So far almost 2 years into Xbox One and I still regret my decision.

Reminds me to maybe go back later and play that
Pretty sure my 360 is still set up

I support this

> 2533274978372576;2:
> I could play with you on Firefight on Halo Reach next time i am online.

Can I join?

If I’ve learned anything from Halo 5, it’s that we cant have nice things…or armors (CQB)…and game modes (ODDBALL)…or even brute shots and bubble shields…what do you think this is a Halo or something? Oh, yeah…it is.

Oh goodness yes please. That was actually enjoyable.

Use your Xbox one to get your Xbox 360 back

If you miss the old stuff go play the old stuff. Its all still supported. There is no rule that says H5 is the only Halo you can play.

ODST Firefight was Perfection!

Reach Firefight was good too because it was soo customizable you could make it just like ODST if you wanted

ODST was gold.

> 2533274838017181;4:
> > 2533274820195416;3:
> > I’ve still got my 360 - a friend recently said he never got the achievement for firefight on ODST - we’ve now got plans to go back and tackle that one for him… cant wait.
>
>
> Yeah, and I sold my 360 to help buy the Xbox One. So far almost 2 years into Xbox One and I still regret my decision.

Same. Somehow the Xbox one seems way worse than the 360. I remember having great memories with the original xbox with my friends on halo 1. The only memories I have with the xbox one is being told I should have bought a PS4. I don’t understand why “new gen” electronics are just somehow worse than the original. cough Apple being a great example