Can we get more maps in Halo 5 Arena Slayer MM?

There are more maps available. Why not put them in? I don’t think I have ever played an online shooter with a “deathmatch” playlist with so few maps in rotation. The experience get repetitive very quickly.

I only play Breakout so I wouldn’t know :3

> 2535456613217982;2:
> I only play Breakout so I wouldn’t know :3

How’s the breakout rotation? I haven’t tried it, but Slayer only has like 6 maps.

> 2739019594813097;3:
> > 2535456613217982;2:
> > I only play Breakout so I wouldn’t know :3
>
>
> How’s the breakout rotation? I haven’t tried it, but Slayer only has like 6 maps.

It’s actually really fun. Basically it’s two teams of four on those grid looking maps. Everyone spawns with no shields so two hits to the head with the br for example is an auto kill. It’s elimination so if you die, ur out for the rest of the round. They go by really quick however. Try it out, it’s hella fun!

One thing ink that people need to realize is that it’s really competitive and you MUST use teamwork and communication or you WILL lose.

I saw somewhere that Eden and Empire are not on Slayer playlist even though Team Arena has slayer on them. If that is true, that is just crazy!

Its too bad there’s not a way to incorporate some of the maps off the master chief collection into a casual playlist or even some old slayer maps.

Yes I’d love an answer why the maps aren’t in the playlist. Also why can’t 343 answer such an easy question? I’m sure players would respect the game more and stick with it if the maps are there.

Game needs more maps for sure.

It needs a lockout based map if nothing else.

I think the main point here is that three maps in other playlists aren’t in slayer which blows my mind. Still no answer as to why. It’s like they are trying to make it worse. Love the gameplay though.