Can We get lightning flag?

In the MCC there was an action sack playlist known as Lightning Flag and my god was it fun. Lightning flag was a version of capture the flag where everyone spawned with Light Rifles and every single shot was an insta-kill, no matter where. The best part about it though, was that the movement speed was boosted to incredible heights and sprint is removed. When you grab the flag, you don’t hold it in the conventional sense, while you are still "Holding the flag’ you also still hold your light rifle and movement speed doesn’t change. I was hoping that we could get lightning flag back as a weekly social mode, or in the upcoming action sack. Lightning Flag was just the greatest, and i hope we can get it back.

First in h4, also was in mcc. Yes it was oddly addicting. However I would prefer Husky Raid or Spartan Mini’s before LCTF. Don’t get me wrong, LCTF is still a good mode.

Yes! all though I wouldn’t mind head hunters or action sack back either

Lightning CTF on Simplex from Halo 4 was a blast, and it was also really fun on Monolith, hopefully this variant will come back for Action Sack

I hate insta kill modes.

In Halo 4 Lighting Flag was considered a “mod” that the developers implemented. I would like to see it in Halo 5, but can we get other objective gametype first … like Oddball, Juggernaut, Speed Zombies, Invise Zombies survivor, Headhunters, Stockpile, King of the Hill.

Why there aren’t more gametypes in Halo 5, I don’t know and I’m completely baffled, but I want to hear more updates in the future about this … I mean we got Zombies/Infection like 6 months after launch … why? And what is going to happen to the other gametypes we saw in previous Halos. Even the Halo 4 gametype Ricochet was fun … why not have that again in Halo 5… again I’m baffled …

> 2535415305234137;5:
> I hate insta kill modes.

I’m not a fan of insta-kill modes in MM but they make for some fun custom gamenights.

> 2535442956515589;7:
> > 2535415305234137;5:
> > I hate insta kill modes.
>
>
> I’m not a fan of insta-kill modes in MM but they make for some fun custom gamenights.

But in action sack, all bets are off.

Basically we all want the old Halo’s regimes.

> 2535434178333855;9:
> Basically we all want the old Halo’s regimes.

Old halo was great, and if 343 takes inspiration from Halo’s legacy, their games could be 112% better.

> 2533274988394857;10:
> > 2535434178333855;9:
> > Basically we all want the old Halo’s regimes.
>
>
> Old halo was great, and if 343 takes inspiration from Halo’s legacy, their games could be 112% better.

Totally agree :+1: