Can we get Character Select?

I think it’s cool that when you’re playing Co-Op Campaign, you get to choose the characters you play as. I personally enjoy playing as Kelly on Blue Team and Vale on Osiris.

You think we could get an update where we can select one playing Single Player?

Sounds like a good idea lets hope 343 notices this:)

^

This is an awesome idea! Yes in terms of story line it’s important to play as the chief/locke but perhaps just for the first play through. Once you’ve done it once it would be pretty fun to play as the other characters solo

id also say to aslo remove the need for always needing a player to play as the team leader Chief/Locke. its really annoying when its me and a friend and i want to play as linda and he wants to be kelly. we cant. because one of us has to be the team leader.

> 2533274863753117;5:
> id also say to aslo remove the need for always needing a player to play as the team leader Chief/Locke. its really annoying when its me and a friend and i want to play as linda and he wants to be kelly. we cant. because one of us has to be the team leader.

I didn’t even know that was a thing… I think it’s to order the rest of the team around?

But even then the A.I is kinda useless.

> 2533274935286339;1:
> I think it’s cool that when you’re playing Co-Op Campaign, you get to choose the characters you play as. I personally enjoy playing as Kelly on Blue Team and Vale on Osiris.
>
> You think we could get an update where we can select one playing Single Player?

Yeees because 10/10 times i do not want to play as lock

> 2533274966370088;7:
> > 2533274935286339;1:
> > I think it’s cool that when you’re playing Co-Op Campaign, you get to choose the characters you play as. I personally enjoy playing as Kelly on Blue Team and Vale on Osiris.
> >
> > You think we could get an update where we can select one playing Single Player?
>
>
> Yeees because 10/10 times i do not want to play as lock

Lol, I personally like Locke, but to each his own, man.