Can we get a new Forge World of any sort?

Snow World would be a very beautiful thing. Forge City would also be nice. I just want a new place to forge on. And if possible one that lags a little less than Forgeworld. If this is going to be done please add new items. Grey is an eyesore. I’d even take brown over grey.

If you decide this is a good idea and go with snow please make the pallet a lot like containment and maybe even a section that could house containment or sidewinder. Like this

Have the items frosted and some icy rocks. I would <3 343 forever!

It would be nice if Forge World was replaced by Forge World. This map would simply add many more objects into the map.
The reason I’m not suggesting to simply add things in now is because it’s impossible to change the game’s coding, as Bungie pointed out that the coding is sealed in one of their BWU’s.

Another type of Forge space would be cool. Covenant Forge world Anyone?

Covy would be cool to. But the pallet would have to be perfect. A lot of nice rounded purple pieces.

There’s a lot of space in the current forgeworld that is unusable. I’d like them to make one quite a bit smaller but have the space be more useful.

Personally I’d like a desert world, with UNSC structures. Although not like Sandbox. More like New Mombasa, that sort of arid, desert-like terrain, with a load of city structures. But not all white and clean like New Alexandria. This Forge World could have remakes of Headlong and Turf in it and other similar themed maps.

Well, we can’t change Forge World, but there could always be a new one! A human Forge World, A Covenant Forge World, a Sandtrap Like Forge World, A Snowy Forge World, another Forerunner Forge World but with a lot of new obejcts. And what about bringing back some old weapons for 1 map only? The Brute Shot, Carbine, BR, Mauler, and the Vehicles like the Chopper, Elephant, Prowler, AA Wraith, etc. And then Civilian Vehicles and Grenade Launcher Falcons for Forge!

I wouldn’t mind bringing back new weapons but the BR with visual bloom would make me cringe.

Forge City and Covenant Forge World are all I need.

Forge City

Forge Desert

Hell, give us a Covie Forge World too!

These are all we need.

I want a map pack with two or three new forge world maps, I believe that it would be considered the best halo reach map pack

Here’s a basic layout of what I would want a Snow Forge world to be like. Could you imagine how awesome Relic would be surrounded by Avalanches freezing waters?

> Here’s a basic layout of what I would want a Snow Forge world to be like. Could you imagine how awesome Relic would be surrounded by Avalanches freezing waters?

That looks cool. I was really hoping for FORGE WORLD! I thought that you could put anything in there and that you could have the civilian vehicles in multiplayer. But alas not! Also would love a new elephant! Be epic to have that in there! I feel that the current forge world has untapped potential. And most of the moving space is blocked by a barrier.