Can we get a good look at Forge Island soon?

I really hope that we can get a better look at the Forge Island pallet tonight in the bulletin. Bravo stated that their were new objects for Forge Island in the video from PAX and I failed to see anything new in that video. I really want to know what new things we will be able to work with.

Bulletin will be posted Thursday.

: (

> Bulletin will be posted Thursday.

:frowning: Wednesday Night/Thursday Morning = ruined.

> Bulletin will be posted Thursday.

Or Friday for people who live in Europe or further to the east.

Meh, it’s worth the wait.

We can wait for the bulletin or break into Microsoft Cert. and requestfully demand to test it.

Your call, Sarge.

I really hope that the Pelican is a map-specific object for Forge Island. It’s certainly big enough.

Have you not seen it on the PAX panel? Its weird as hell if you ask me. But its exactly what people have been asking for; flat land.

Perhaps there will be terrain pieces should one desire to make hills and such. A remake of Blood Gulch was requested, and that would require a hill of some sort…

I agree. Being a forger, the curiosity of a new Forge Palette is killing me. With such a large work space, there HAS to be larger pieces, or special pieces that are limited to Forge Island.

> Have you not seen it on the PAX panel? Its weird as hell if you ask me. But its exactly what people have been asking for; flat land.

If you read my extremely short OP you would know that I seen the PAX panel. I’m not talking about the map environment. I’m talking about the placeable objects.

I just hope there are Forerunner Textured Objects, somewhere within the pile of new things. Really do not like the UNSC Textures at all :frowning: since they were done very badly, the white coloring blinds me most of the time.

> I just hope there are Forerunner Textured Objects, somewhere within the pile of new things. Really do not like the UNSC Textures at all :frowning: since they were done very badly, the white coloring blinds me most of the time.

They still have the UNSC texture, but it seems the white has been toned down, to a more grayish shade

> > Bulletin will be posted Thursday.
>
> Or Friday for people who live in Europe or further to the east.

When they are delayed they tend to go up early in the states and are normally up about 8-10 UK time.

> > I just hope there are Forerunner Textured Objects, somewhere within the pile of new things. Really do not like the UNSC Textures at all :frowning: since they were done very badly, the white coloring blinds me most of the time.
>
> They still have the UNSC texture, but it seems the white has been toned down, to a more grayish shade

It kinda felt like it helped out the lighting a ton. The grey kinda toned down the darker areas. Idk maybe it’s just me… lol

> I really hope that we can get a better look at the Forge Island pallet tonight in the bulletin. Bravo stated that their were new objects for Forge Island in the video from PAX and I failed to see anything new in that video. I really want to know what new things we will be able to work with.

Dude, didn’t you see the PAX video?

It is just three erect cylindrical elongated objects of varying girths and lengths/heights with flat tops, rather bland.

But hey, they are free and each allows for different types of structures to be built. For example, the small endowed island is suitably for 4v4 sized action.

The middle or average island is suitable for say 6v6.

The well developed over compensating big island would be for BTB type stuff I guess.

But, that’s just my opinion.

> > I really hope that we can get a better look at the <mark>Forge Island pallet</mark> tonight in the bulletin. Bravo stated that their were <mark>new objects</mark> for Forge Island in the video from PAX and I failed to see anything new in that video. I really want to know what <mark>new things we will be able to work with.</mark>
>
> Dude, didn’t you see the PAX video?
>
> It is just three erect cylindrical elongated objects of varying girths and lengths/heights with flat tops, rather bland.
>
> But hey, they are free and each allows for different types of structures to be built. For example, the small endowed island is suitably for 4v4 sized action.
>
> The middle or average island is suitable for say 6v6.
>
> The well developed over compensating big island would be for BTB type stuff I guess.
>
> But, that’s just my opinion.

This is the second time I had to point out that I’m specifically curious about the placeable objects. I’ve obviously seen the PAX stuff as stated in the OP. I know what the environment looks like. That’s not what I’m curious about. I’d like to know if we’re going to get new block pieces, forge island specific pieces, and most importantly good natural pieces.

> > > I really hope that we can get a better look at the <mark>Forge Island pallet</mark> tonight in the bulletin. Bravo stated that their were <mark>new objects</mark> for Forge Island in the video from PAX and I failed to see anything new in that video. I really want to know what <mark>new things we will be able to work with.</mark>
> >
> > Dude, didn’t you see the PAX video?
> >
> > It is just three erect cylindrical elongated objects of varying girths and lengths/heights with flat tops, rather bland.
> >
> > But hey, they are free and each allows for different types of structures to be built. For example, the small endowed island is suitably for 4v4 sized action.
> >
> > The middle or average island is suitable for say 6v6.
> >
> > The well developed over compensating big island would be for BTB type stuff I guess.
> >
> > But, that’s just my opinion.
>
> This is the second time I had to point out that I’m specifically curious about the placeable objects. I’ve obviously seen the PAX stuff as stated in the OP. I know what the environment looks like. That’s not what I’m curious about. I’d like to know if we’re going to get new block pieces, forge island specific pieces, and most importantly good natural pieces.

I hear you, or rather, “read”.

I liked how we could do things in Age of Empires and Age of Mythology…Microsoft owned games BTW. For example,make valleys, hills, mountains, add trees, lakes and rivers and so much more. Now,that is the Forge environment I’d like to see for Halo 5!

OT: I’ve heard no word on anything that you are asking about…sorry!