Can we expect a "Zero Bloom FireFight" gametype?

Personally I would like to try a Custom FireFight match with no bloom. I don’t think this should be in FireFight matchmaking (It would be too easy and allow people to get cR for FireFight ever faster), but I think no bloom FireFight should be put into Halo Waypoint’s File Share. It would add another layer of customization and fun to FireFight, further allowing us to edit it to our personal playing style. Well, my personal playing style is zero bloom and I’d like to try it in Custom FireFight.

Furthermore, can we expect “Zero Bloom” variants for other gametypes such as “Zero Bloom Invasion”, along with various objective modes (ZB Capture the Flag, ZB Oddball, ZB King of The Hill, and so on)?

Firefight games can’t be edited by Megalo.

> Firefight games can’t be edited by Megalo.

What is Megalo?

I want it! It’s just that I don’t want gruntpocalypse zero bloom. Too easy to get credits.

> I want it! It’s just that I don’t want gruntpocalypse zero bloom. Too easy to get credits.

Like I said, not needed in matchmaking but it would be fun for customs.

> > Firefight games can’t be edited by Megalo.
>
> What is Megalo?

The scripting engine that is used to modify gametypes and UI elements in halo Reach. In short, it’s what made your no bloom gametype possible.

> > > Firefight games can’t be edited by Megalo.
> >
> > What is Megalo?
>
> The scripting engine that is used to modify gametypes and UI elements in halo Reach. In short, it’s what made your no bloom gametype possible.

Sad face… :frowning: How do we know it can’t work with Firefight?

> > > > Firefight games can’t be edited by Megalo.
> > >
> > > What is Megalo?
> >
> > The scripting engine that is used to modify gametypes and UI elements in halo Reach. In short, it’s what made your no bloom gametype possible.
>
> Sad face… :frowning: How do we know it can’t work with Firefight?

I dunno what Sitri’s source is.

> I want it! It’s just that I don’t want gruntpocalypse zero bloom. Too easy to get credits.

But wouldn’t it be fun if GPoc turned from YAY! YAY! YAY! into YAYAYAY!!! ? =D

Seriously though, it would be nice to have in FF Arcade and/or Doubles. That way you wouldn’t have to use the FRG or RL to get a decent amount of kills before those using said weapons nuke everything that moves.

> > > > > Firefight games can’t be edited by Megalo.
> > > >
> > > > What is Megalo?
> > >
> > > The scripting engine that is used to modify gametypes and UI elements in halo Reach. In short, it’s what made your no bloom gametype possible.
> >
> > Sad face… :frowning: How do we know it can’t work with Firefight?
>
> I dunno what Sitri’s source is.

Jeremiah confirmed in Optimatch that Firefight game variants do not use Megalo.

> > > > > Firefight games can’t be edited by Megalo.
> > > >
> > > > What is Megalo?
> > >
> > > The scripting engine that is used to modify gametypes and UI elements in halo Reach. In short, it’s what made your no bloom gametype possible.
> >
> > Sad face… :frowning: How do we know it can’t work with Firefight?
>
> I dunno what Sitri’s source is.

Jeremiah posted a Q&A ages ago. That was on Optimatch, so I can’t link it. Unless 343i modified Firefight, it would be impossible.

Remove bloom from Firefight.

Just live with the fact that bloom is in some playlist. Its fine in FF anyway.

/thread

It Has to be revomed!! , atleast in the CEA firefight map.

Bloom in FF isnt a big deal. The AI is so predicable anyway lol.

At leats make the 3sk pistol in FF so that when I play Instalation 04 it feels new.

> /thread

on high difficulty i often find precision weapons pretty useless… especially against elites who laugh while they eat your bullets and -Yoink!- fuel rods down your throat.

Explicit??? :3

Just remove bloom altogether hahaha!

I’m hoping 343 will at least release a custom FF gametype with no bloom. I only play custom firefight anyway.

i really want the 3sk pistol in FF maybe zero bloom but i dont care. but i want the pistol in FFMM