Can we drop the "Come at me, bro" animations?

I feel like the animation at the end of a match, if you’re on the losing team, is unnecessary and belongs not in Halo, but in a game like Call of Duty.

I like it and I hope they keep it.

It does look a little too unprofessional.

I agree

Frankie already confirmed on Neogaf that they’re gonna tone down the whole thing. It was meant to be silly, but a lot of people complained that it looked stupid.

Stinkles is Frankie btw

> 2533274815642658;1:
> I feel like the animation at the end of a match, if you’re on the losing team, is unnecessary and belongs not in Halo, but in a game like Call of Duty.

Come at me bro. I sswear on me mums lyfe I’ll rekya.

I like it

They need to get rid of this (if they want an animation, make it something like an air transport dropping them off, or a drop pod or something military/fitting), and they need to tone down the stupid chatter. Make it sound spartan, make them scream, make them bulky. Don’t make them sound like teenagers.

> 2533274874792909;5:
> Frankie already confirmed on Neogaf that they’re gonna tone down the whole thing. It was meant to be silly, but a lot of people complained that it looked stupid.

I’ll gladly take your word for it, but can I have a source for that?

Agreed.

I like them personally.

> 2533274837018389;8:
> > 2533274874792909;5:
> > Frankie already confirmed on Neogaf that they’re gonna tone down the whole thing. It was meant to be silly, but a lot of people complained that it looked stupid.
>
>
>
> I’ll gladly take your word for it, but can I have a source for that?

Just gimme a few minutes to find it.

EDIT: Stinkles is Frankie, btw.

They should have a poll instead of taking the forum posts ideas. The forums are waaaaaaay to -Yoink- in the first place and full of dysfunctional people.

Yeah my friend was telling me that he didn’t care for the “Spartans bro fisting”. The first time he said it he forgot to say the bro part.

> 2535456509381412;3:
> It does look a little too unprofessional.

Isn’t that the point though? These spartans aren’t spartan II or III. These are Spartan IV’s. They’re just augmented ODST and other marines. They’re not the disciplined killing machines the others were.

> 2533274874792909;11:
> > 2533274837018389;8:
> > > 2533274874792909;5:
> > > Frankie already confirmed on Neogaf that they’re gonna tone down the whole thing. It was meant to be silly, but a lot of people complained that it looked stupid.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I’ll gladly take your word for it, but can I have a source for that?
>
>
> Just gimme a few minutes to find it.
>
> EDIT: Stinkles is Frankie, btw.

Thanks man!

> 2533274874792909;5:
> Frankie already confirmed on Neogaf that they’re gonna tone down the whole thing. It was meant to be silly, but a lot of people complained that it looked stupid.

I feel like they tried too hard to be silly. I get what they were going for, but I don’t think it worked out how they envisioned it at first.

Either that or the people that put it in have a weird sense of humor.

> 2533274815642658;1:
> I feel like the animation at the end of a match, if you’re on the losing team, is unnecessary and belongs not in Halo, but in a game like Call of Duty.

Agreed. The fact that there are 18-22 year olds making this game really shows in the tacky animations. The game play is pretty good, but the juvenile animations are just ridiculous

We’re supposed to be disciplined soldiers, Not having a bro down!!

I like the end game animations, gives a chance to show off armor pieces people will grind to collect

> 2656587637345056;17:
> > 2533274815642658;1:
> > I feel like the animation at the end of a match, if you’re on the losing team, is unnecessary and belongs not in Halo, but in a game like Call of Duty.
>
>
> Agreed. The fact that there are 18-22 year olds making this game really shows in the tacky animations. The game play is pretty good, but the juvenile animations are just ridiculous

Maybe you should get a sense of humor and stop assuming the young generation can’t make games