Can we choose our own spawns

I hate getting spawn killed, both in warzone and arena. I would like it if i could choose my own spawn point instead so i don’t get spawned in with enemies everywhere shooting me. or would love to have something similar to Section 8 spawning. I mean Warzone assault you landed in with pods and in campaign you came flying in. It doesn’t have to be that extreme but something like that where we have free will to choose more areas to spawn. Though there would be some restriction as you can spawn/land into enemy territory or on roof but it something cool like that. maybe when they fly in, and they are going towards a roof or enemy area or combat areas it pushes them with a barrier collision mesh to force them into the areas that are okay to land in. These areas will at least not make you get spawn killed because no enemies are in it. Anyways i would like something that would fix the spawning because the randomizer is bad, that or im just very unlucky at the randomizers spawning system.

Yes you can. Warzone you can switch spawns between bases that you control.
Assault you control less spawns. default and vehicle spawn.

Arena has a set spawn.

As for choosing your spawn down to the spot. No. no there isnt. Be amazing to have a map and you move your cursor saying, spawn here. Red zone would be spots where you can’t spawn.

> 2533274909139271;2:
> Yes you can. Warzone you can switch spawns between bases that you control.
> Assault you control less spawns. default and vehicle spawn.
>
> Arena has a set spawn.
>
> As for choosing your spawn down to the spot. No. no there isnt. Be amazing to have a map and you move your cursor saying, spawn here. Red zone would be spots where you can’t spawn.

Or do what Bf4 did spawn on teammate

Spawning on teammates would not be good at all or choosing your spawn. The reason you spawn horrible is because your team is scatters all over the map or if your team pushing the enemy base then they will spawn behind you. You can dictate spawns if you know how to use the map.

> 2533274925960280;3:
> > 2533274909139271;2:
> > Yes you can. Warzone you can switch spawns between bases that you control.
> > Assault you control less spawns. default and vehicle spawn.
> >
> > Arena has a set spawn.
> >
> > As for choosing your spawn down to the spot. No. no there isnt. Be amazing to have a map and you move your cursor saying, spawn here. Red zone would be spots where you can’t spawn.
>
>
> Or do what Bf4 did spawn on teammate

that would be nice

> 2533274805919869;4:
> Spawning on teammates would not be good at all or choosing your spawn. The reason you spawn horrible is because your team is scatters all over the map or if your team pushing the enemy base then they will spawn behind you. You can dictate spawns if you know how to use the map.

ya controlling 7 other people isn’t really gonna happen in BTB. also you are still basing your luck in the randomizer. even when holding down spots it still spawns you in locations far away or near enemies thats problematic.

> 2533274909139271;2:
> Yes you can. Warzone you can switch spawns between bases that you control.
> Assault you control less spawns. default and vehicle spawn.
>
> Arena has a set spawn.
>
> As for choosing your spawn down to the spot. No. no there isnt. Be amazing to have a map and you move your cursor saying, spawn here. Red zone would be spots where you can’t spawn.

i think you need to re-read what i mean. to be able to choose the individual spawn point locations but yes have red spawns to tell there you cant spawn so this way the game doesnt spawn you into a hellfire of bullets.

Spawn on teammate would be cool.

> 2533274890314548;8:
> Spawn on teammate would be cool.

totally would love that, would actually be an easier way than what im suggesting.

If halo 6 has a spawn on teammate feature, I’m forever leaving halo. The core of halo gameplay is being traded with washed out ideas that have seen use in every other game. It’s cliche and just doesn’t fit halo. That’s why the loadouts in reach and 4 were brutally attacked by most of the community as something of an abomination. I just don’t think spawning should change.

> 2533274815938300;10:
> If halo 6 has a spawn on teammate feature, I’m forever leaving halo. The core of halo gameplay is being traded with washed out ideas that have seen use in every other game. It’s cliche and just doesn’t fit halo. That’s why the loadouts in reach and 4 were brutally attacked by most of the community as something of an abomination. I just don’t think spawning should change.

most community is asking for loadouts return for Warzone. And also you are wanting an old system where when people respawn its just random luck and 30% of the time you are getting spawned infront of an enemy and getting killed. i mean i was in a match when i was on the other side and i was spawn killing guys when didnt have time to move yet because the spawns were broken so, just like every halo has bee, i see them 1 second sooner before they are ingame to play so i can start attacking before they have a chance. Battlefield uses it and its wonderful. it even wont let me spawn when it says Teammate in danger. what a bloody great system. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

> 2533274800212919;11:
> > 2533274815938300;10:
> > If halo 6 has a spawn on teammate feature, I’m forever leaving halo. The core of halo gameplay is being traded with washed out ideas that have seen use in every other game. It’s cliche and just doesn’t fit halo. That’s why the loadouts in reach and 4 were brutally attacked by most of the community as something of an abomination. I just don’t think spawning should change.
>
>
> most community is asking for loadouts return for Warzone. And also you are wanting an old system where when people respawn its just random luck and 30% of the time you are getting spawned infront of an enemy and getting killed. i mean i was in a match when i was on the other side and i was spawn killing guys when didnt have time to move yet because the spawns were broken so, just like every halo has bee, i see them 1 second sooner before they are ingame to play so i can start attacking before they have a chance. Battlefield uses it and its wonderful. it even wont let me spawn when it says Teammate in danger. what a bloody great system. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

Judging by the astonishing population decrease since reach’s release, I’d have to disagree and say yes, most of the community didn’t want load outs, armor abilities, or custom classes. And a real good team knows spawn control. It’s not random luck, it’s based off of enemy and team member position. Halo 5 is a step in the right direction because it is a pure arena shooter again. We shouldn’t tamper with the formula too hard.

> 2533274815938300;12:
> > 2533274800212919;11:
> > > 2533274815938300;10:
> > > If halo 6 has a spawn on teammate feature, I’m forever leaving halo. The core of halo gameplay is being traded with washed out ideas that have seen use in every other game. It’s cliche and just doesn’t fit halo. That’s why the loadouts in reach and 4 were brutally attacked by most of the community as something of an abomination. I just don’t think spawning should change.
> >
> >
> > most community is asking for loadouts return for Warzone. And also you are wanting an old system where when people respawn its just random luck and 30% of the time you are getting spawned infront of an enemy and getting killed. i mean i was in a match when i was on the other side and i was spawn killing guys when didnt have time to move yet because the spawns were broken so, just like every halo has bee, i see them 1 second sooner before they are ingame to play so i can start attacking before they have a chance. Battlefield uses it and its wonderful. it even wont let me spawn when it says Teammate in danger. what a bloody great system. I don’t see anything wrong with that.
>
>
> Judging by the astonishing population decrease since reach’s release, I’d have to disagree and say yes, most of the community didn’t want load outs, armor abilities, or custom classes. And a real good team knows spawn control. It’s not random luck, it’s based off of enemy and team member position. Halo 5 is a step in the right direction because it is a pure arena shooter again. We shouldn’t tamper with the formula too hard.

You had a mass exodus after Reach but I’d like to point out that its population was always fairly healthy and steady. Even in Halo 4 days a lot of people went back to Reach rather than play 4.

The majority of spawns are good, once in a while you spawn in front of the enemy, not good.

One of the few things i miss from reach. Spawing on teammates who are not in combat. Instantly with your team and no more spawning in the enemy base camp.

> 2533274815938300;10:
> If halo 6 has a spawn on teammate feature, I’m forever leaving halo. The core of halo gameplay is being traded with washed out ideas that have seen use in every other game. It’s cliche and just doesn’t fit halo. That’s why the loadouts in reach and 4 were brutally attacked by most of the community as something of an abomination. I just don’t think spawning should change.

You never played Invasion in Reach, did you?

They had spawn on teammate. Straight from your beloved Bungie.

> 2533274815938300;12:
> > 2533274800212919;11:
> > > 2533274815938300;10:
> > > If halo 6 has a spawn on teammate feature, I’m forever leaving halo. The core of halo gameplay is being traded with washed out ideas that have seen use in every other game. It’s cliche and just doesn’t fit halo. That’s why the loadouts in reach and 4 were brutally attacked by most of the community as something of an abomination. I just don’t think spawning should change.
> >
> >
> > most community is asking for loadouts return for Warzone. And also you are wanting an old system where when people respawn its just random luck and 30% of the time you are getting spawned infront of an enemy and getting killed. i mean i was in a match when i was on the other side and i was spawn killing guys when didnt have time to move yet because the spawns were broken so, just like every halo has bee, i see them 1 second sooner before they are ingame to play so i can start attacking before they have a chance. Battlefield uses it and its wonderful. it even wont let me spawn when it says Teammate in danger. what a bloody great system. I don’t see anything wrong with that.
>
>
> Judging by the astonishing population decrease since reach’s release, I’d have to disagree and say yes, most of the community didn’t want load outs, armor abilities, or custom classes. And a real good team knows spawn control. It’s not random luck, it’s based off of enemy and team member position. Halo 5 is a step in the right direction because it is a pure arena shooter again. We shouldn’t tamper with the formula too hard.

what about the dying community now? oh thats different right? and not it isnt based off team, i have been spawned miles away sometimes too. its inconsistent and spawning even more near enemies than past halo games. and people want it for Warzone so they dont have to keep creating the same loadout every game when they go up the next level on reqs. they would liek a shortcut click that when thy get to level 5 they have a custom preset to select and than edit from there.

> 2533274884387290;13:
> > 2533274815938300;12:
> > > 2533274800212919;11:
> > > > 2533274815938300;10:
> > > > If halo 6 has a spawn on teammate feature, I’m forever leaving halo. The core of halo gameplay is being traded with washed out ideas that have seen use in every other game. It’s cliche and just doesn’t fit halo. That’s why the loadouts in reach and 4 were brutally attacked by most of the community as something of an abomination. I just don’t think spawning should change.
> > >
> > >
> > > most community is asking for loadouts return for Warzone. And also you are wanting an old system where when people respawn its just random luck and 30% of the time you are getting spawned infront of an enemy and getting killed. i mean i was in a match when i was on the other side and i was spawn killing guys when didnt have time to move yet because the spawns were broken so, just like every halo has bee, i see them 1 second sooner before they are ingame to play so i can start attacking before they have a chance. Battlefield uses it and its wonderful. it even wont let me spawn when it says Teammate in danger. what a bloody great system. I don’t see anything wrong with that.
> >
> >
> > Judging by the astonishing population decrease since reach’s release, I’d have to disagree and say yes, most of the community didn’t want load outs, armor abilities, or custom classes. And a real good team knows spawn control. It’s not random luck, it’s based off of enemy and team member position. Halo 5 is a step in the right direction because it is a pure arena shooter again. We shouldn’t tamper with the formula too hard.
>
>
> You had a mass exodus after Reach but I’d like to point out that its population was always fairly healthy and steady. Even in Halo 4 days a lot of people went back to Reach rather than play 4.

which, thank you, proves it was not the loadouts themselves that were the problem. people also argued about AAs. it was more than just loadouts.

> 2533274875982754;14:
> The majority of spawns are good, once in a while you spawn in front of the enemy, not good.

which this way would avoid those annoying final few. i mean last match i spawned on deadlock in the same spot 4 times. 4 TIMES. and it was the back exit of the base, the exact same spawn point and no where new.

> 2533274826920712;16:
> > 2533274815938300;10:
> > If halo 6 has a spawn on teammate feature, I’m forever leaving halo. The core of halo gameplay is being traded with washed out ideas that have seen use in every other game. It’s cliche and just doesn’t fit halo. That’s why the loadouts in reach and 4 were brutally attacked by most of the community as something of an abomination. I just don’t think spawning should change.
>
>
> You never played Invasion in Reach, did you?
>
> They had spawn on teammate. Straight from your beloved Bungie.

omg i forgot how fun that mode was. ya that did work too. way better spawning.