Can we atleast all agree that

Halo 5 has some great amazing MP! Yes it lacks content for casual players but that is to come as free dlc. Pistol op? NOPE you just need to get better with it. Oh you want Halo to be the exact same as it was 10 years ago? GO PLAY IT ON YOUR OG XBOX THEN. Anyway good job 343, halo 6 just make sure you get a better writer for the story

No. #RememberReach #BR4Lyf #SaveMCCfirst

Save Sarcasm First

I agree, aside from the missing split screen, which I am not saying is making the game totally worthless, even if they just made split screen for campaign locally only, no online splitscreen that would be better even, but oh well. Still a good game, though the req system is a little odd.

> 2533274976537928;1:
> Halo 5 has some great amazing MP! Yes it lacks content for casual players but that is to come as free dlc. Pistol op? NOPE you just need to get better with it. Oh you want Halo to be the exact same as it was 10 years ago? GO PLAY IT ON YOUR OG XBOX THEN. Anyway good job 343, halo 6 just make sure you get a better writer for the story

Wow constructive, just throw everybody’s opinion out but yours. That helps games change for the better.

> 2533274976537928;1:
> Halo 5 has some great amazing MP! Yes it lacks content for casual players but that is to come as free dlc. Pistol op? NOPE you just need to get better with it. Oh you want Halo to be the exact same as it was 10 years ago? GO PLAY IT ON YOUR OG XBOX THEN. Anyway good job 343, halo 6 just make sure you get a better writer for the story

I’ll remember you said that when the Magnum pistol is nerfed.

“You just need to get better with it.”

I don’t think everyone here can agree on any one thing sadly enough. But I for one think that awesome is pretty good. Maybe even amazing when I get a legendary weapon or two.

> 2533274812949247;4:
> > 2533274976537928;1:
> > Halo 5 has some great amazing MP! Yes it lacks content for casual players but that is to come as free dlc. Pistol op? NOPE you just need to get better with it. Oh you want Halo to be the exact same as it was 10 years ago? GO PLAY IT ON YOUR OG XBOX THEN. Anyway good job 343, halo 6 just make sure you get a better writer for the story
>
>
> Wow constructive, just throw everybody’s opinion out but yours. That helps games change for the better.

Not trying to be constructive trying to bring out the positive in this really good mp experience

While I like all lore content 343 puts out, Halo 5 to me has the worst PvP yet. I can’t even bring myself to play it for a good while. Just like H4, the teams don’t feel balanced. My experience has been you stomp the -Yoink- out of the other team this game, then the next game you get the -Yoink- stomped out of you. To me that’s just not fun. Win some you lose some is fine. But not -Yoink- then get raped. I’d like balanced teams personally. Also I’m just not feeling the new physics for PvP game play. Radars also seem to be bugged for smaller game types. Connection issues seem to be common as well. Hopefully some of the bugs will be fixed in time for those who plan on playing the PvP. I know I don’t. On another note, I wish Halo didn’t go down the route of copying other games. There’s so much copy of Destiny in this game it’s kinda sad plus the PvP now feels closer to Advanced Warfare. Let Halo be it’s own thing!

Let’s just remember that the free dlc is funded by the REQ system.

> 2533274859572395;9:
> Let’s just remember that the free dlc is funded by the REQ system.

Along with HCS.