Can We All Please Get Back to Halo 4 Topics

I noticed too much trolling, lip service, utter trash, etc. so far this morning. TO prevent another load of crap, can we all just get back to something involving halo 4. Not some trash about where are the mods or why anyone hasn’t done anything yet. Just report the topics and end it. That’s it. Now i have a question INVOLVING halo 4. I don’t know if this was asked before, whats the speed of the Mantis just out of curiosity. I was wondering can you jump or run, other than crouching down to t-bag someone.

Those questions I do not know the answers to, but I just realized with ordinance drops that the fuel rod might be in matchmaking more, it never had a set location on map anyone else find this interesting?

There can be no retreat… No turning back. No stepping forward and no banning of HumaneGlint7914.

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong…

Looks like Mods are back at last but why did one person cause so much trouble for two hours get away with it

Looks like Mods are back at last but why did one person cause so much trouble for two hours get away with it