Can we agree that Jerome is the Chief replacement?

So we all know in Halo 5, Locke seemed to be a wanna-be replacement for chief so when he dies we have a new badass character. I am saying that Jerome is the proper replacement when 117 dies or goes missing. Why?

Well, Jerome is a spartan 2, so he is also the beginning of the spartan program. Like chief.
Jerome also has his “own” AI, which is like chief and cortana.
Jerome is also naturally badass, just like the chief.
He was in cryo for so long that he is still only 20 years old as chief is 46.
Jerome is respected as a leader, Just like the master chief.

And another thing that Jerome has that characters like Locke will never have is the fact that he is a natural predecessor. He isn’t unnaturally forced into that position like Locke. Take Star Wars for example. The movies and lore were complete but then Disney added Rey witch through the lore off balance. So making Locke replace chief will only set more flame to the fire Halo 5 started.

Nah, Jerome will be buried in the rubble of the Halo wars series. They aren’t gonna replace the chief till the end of the series and the end of Xbox’s lifespan. He just doesnt have the appeal that the chief has

> 2535448659594032;2:
> Nah, Jerome will be buried in the rubble of the Halo wars series. They aren’t gonna replace the chief till the end of the series and the end of Xbox’s lifespan. He just doesnt have the appeal that the chief has

What do you mean Rubble?

I thought Halo wars was a great game, just overlooked it because halo 5 was bad and was an RTS game.

I don’t think he’ll be the replacement for the Master Chief… but I hope he’ll be more important later on! Why not a spin-off dedicated to him or a little story that will be created between Halo Wars and Halo : Infinite…!
I hope that our big red man will be able to shine even more beside Alice and Douglas knowing that Halo Wars 1/2 gave him some very nice scenes!

> 2535435863524150;1:
> So we all know in Halo 5, Locke seemed to be a wanna-be replacement for chief so when he dies we have a new badass character. I am saying that Jerome is the proper replacement when 117 dies or goes missing. Why?
>
> Well, Jerome is a spartan 2, so he is also the beginning of the spartan program. Like chief.
> Jerome also has his “own” AI, which is like chief and cortana.
> Jerome is also naturally badass, just like the chief.
> He was in cryo for so long that he is still only 20 years old as chief is 46.
> Jerome is respected as a leader, Just like the master chief.
>
> And another thing that Jerome has that characters like Locke will never have is the fact that he is a natural predecessor. He isn’t unnaturally forced into that position like Locke. Take Star Wars for example. The movies and lore were complete but then Disney added Rey witch through the lore off balance. So making Locke replace chief will only set more flame to the fire Halo 5 started.

Jerome is not only 20, the Spirit Of Fire was in cryo for 20 years, if you include his cryo age (which you have done with Chief) he’s at least 38 (assuming he’s at least 18 in the events of HW1), so it’s likely he’s as old as chief, give or take a few years

> 2535435863524150;3:
> > 2535448659594032;2:
> > Nah, Jerome will be buried in the rubble of the Halo wars series. They aren’t gonna replace the chief till the end of the series and the end of Xbox’s lifespan. He just doesnt have the appeal that the chief has
>
> What do you mean Rubble?
>
> I thought Halo wars was a great game, just overlooked it because halo 5 was bad and was an RTS game.

I’m a great fan of the series, I meant that 343 is trying to forget about the game (as seen by the lack of support) so they wouldn’t bring it into a new series. These types of games just don’t make the same amount of money as their shooter counterparts

I think rather that Jerome is meant to be the Chief of the Halo Wars stories, since so far they’ve been mostly separate from Halo proper and have only recently influenced the events of the other halo games. However, in the extremely unlikely event of Chief’s death (which would be very far in the future even then) Jerome would likely be the Chief replacement.

My question is, though, who the heck is gonna replace Johnson?

I like to think of them two fighting together

I love Jerome! That open fight with him, Alice and Douglas against Atriox in Halo Wars II……OOF! :heart:

> 2533274987473168;5:
> > 2535435863524150;1:
> > So we all know in Halo 5, Locke seemed to be a wanna-be replacement for chief so when he dies we have a new badass character. I am saying that Jerome is the proper replacement when 117 dies or goes missing. Why?
> >
> > Well, Jerome is a spartan 2, so he is also the beginning of the spartan program. Like chief.
> > Jerome also has his “own” AI, which is like chief and cortana.
> > Jerome is also naturally badass, just like the chief.
> > He was in cryo for so long that he is still only 20 years old as chief is 46.
> > Jerome is respected as a leader, Just like the master chief.
> >
> > And another thing that Jerome has that characters like Locke will never have is the fact that he is a natural predecessor. He isn’t unnaturally forced into that position like Locke. Take Star Wars for example. The movies and lore were complete but then Disney added Rey witch through the lore off balance. So making Locke replace chief will only set more flame to the fire Halo 5 started.
>
> Jerome is not only 20, the Spirit Of Fire was in cryo for 20 years, if you include his cryo age (which you have done with Chief) he’s at least 38 (assuming he’s at least 18 in the events of HW1), so it’s likely he’s as old as chief, give or take a few years

If you include all the cryo age they have, they would be the same age. Without cryo chief would be around forty. Without cryo Jerome is 20.

> 2535420024318848;7:
> I think rather that Jerome is meant to be the Chief of the Halo Wars stories, since so far they’ve been mostly separate from Halo proper and have only recently influenced the events of the other halo games. However, in the extremely unlikely event of Chief’s death (which would be very far in the future even then) Jerome would likely be the Chief replacement.
>
> My question is, though, who the heck is gonna replace Johnson?

Gotta be the pilot!

Wishful thinking, I like Jerome, I think he’s awesome but there’s no way in hell he will replace the Chief, good try lol