Can we actually have Swat and not this Tac slayer

Take out the trash weapons and re-name it to SWAT. Br starts and sidekicks would be nice. WTF is a Mangler and a full auto commando doing in a precision playlist? The whole Swat community went back to H5 and MCC Reach. The game could use more players and changing playlists around from what they have always been isn’t helping.

1 Like

my dude tac slayer and swat are the exact same thing,… the different varients of the game mode on social has also always been a thing,… ill be it more often in action sack then in the swat playlist
not sure the name change was warrented but i dont really care either
now if they added a menu system… like say the mcc has for matchmaking… u can check off what ur looking for and search… yes that is what we need
i think that by putting in the casual game types mixed with the sweaty game types u open up the community to disagreement all do to lack of options…
i love halo because there is something for everyone but if u mush together categories people will disagree and a point like urs is likely to pop up
option is what im saying
if u want br starts u should be able to check a box that says br starts

4 Likes

I love Mangler. It’s probably my favourite. The slow projectile speed with an arc makes the game super interesting.

I like how the different weapons require you to move around the maps differently.

1 Like

I don’t see any problem with Team Swat mode, it’s fine as it is now.

2 Likes

I’m right here with you Darwi. Mangler swat was odd at first, but I enjoy the slower pace of the game.

4 Likes

BR is not the only variant of SWAT, hasn’t been for years.

2 Likes

There’s a SWAT community?

A huge swat community.

1 Like

I hated all the variants at first, but they’ve all kind’ve grown on me. Even the commando.

1 Like

tbh I really like Commando Tactical. It’s extremely unforgiving.

But my favorite is Mangler Tactical.

“They call me the Doisac Desperado.”

2 Likes

Commando tactical is my favourite. SWAT is about who can land the better headshots, and the Commando punishes you hard for not headshotting people, with very low bodyshot damage. I probably like it more then BR swat.

1 Like

After BRs the mangler is my favourite too.

Someone posted once that they were lookinga t each variant as a way to get better with each weapon. Once I started looking at it like that, it became more fun.

(I’m still not a fan of commandos outside of SWAT though.)

2 Likes

The best way to get better with the Commando is play Last Spartan Standing, absolutely zero cap.

1 Like

I’d honestly be fine with Tac Slayer if it was just BR and Commando.

Me and ALL of my friends are right there with you. This TS and the variant weapons suck. And those of you say who it’s always been this way tell me when? When was there anything like the Mangler, Commando, Stalker Rifle?? When?? NEVER!! So please stop saying stupid crap.

l like the Mangler too. It’s a good twist on the “SWAT” formula. I’d imagine the people who don’t like Mangler Tac Slayer don’t know the trick. I’ve found the sticking to higher ground and aiming just above the head gets you more kills than playing like normal Tac Slayer.

1 Like

I think it might be my favorite too. I don’t do a ton of Tac Slayer, but I find the Commando to be a bit easier. It draws out the fights slightly longer, and there’s also bloom to manage. So, if you miss your first shot, you have to let bloom settle. Speaking of not hitting first shot, the Commando isn’t quite as “precise” as the BR at long range. Another reason why fights last longer.

The solution would be a pre-game lobby and let us VOTE on what weapon we want. I miss the smack talking before and after the games. And why not let us vote? Give me one “good” reason.

1 Like

Nah…
You can wait till the Custom Games Browser kicks off and make all the BR only SWAT you want. :blush:

Edit: No one gives a damn about the point if the point is trash. =]

@The_MetaChief there is amassive swat community and especially in halo 5 with guilds and all