Can they make Halo CE respawns better

Respawning in Halo CE is soo terrible do you think they can fix this in a future update?

CE spawns are dependent on your teammates. Work on communication and positioning to improve the situation.

Apparently that’s how it has always been. “Skilled” players master the art of Spawn killing. I absolutely hate playing prisoner. I feel bad for other team, it was 2v4 quitters on our team.

They just kept spawning in front of us while we had high ground. I don’t know what I’m doing, but I know enough to feel that isn’t right.

> 2533274806159498;2:
> CE spawns are dependent on your teammates. Work on communication and positioning to improve the situation.

Oh I didn’t know that do you think they can still fix that though were you spawn where in locations where there’s no enemies or gun fire? Also there is still a problem with spawning in regards at the start of the game, on a lot of occasions both teams spawn right in front of each other.

> 2533274848860841;4:
> > 2533274806159498;2:
> > CE spawns are dependent on your teammates. Work on communication and positioning to improve the situation.
>
>
> Oh I didn’t know that do you think they can still fix that though were you spawn where in locations where there’s no enemies or gun fire? Also there is still a problem with spawning in regards at the start of the game, in a lot of occasions both teams spawn right in from of each other.

I don’t think they will be changing the spawning patterns for H:CE. The beginning spawns are usually right next to the opposing team and as Shroctagan stated, your spawns are dependent on your teammates locations. As you play more H:CE will you start to understand the areas where you need to stand in order for your teammates to spawn near you or on top of the map if you are on the bottom, like Prisoner or Derelict.

> 2533274800383882;5:
> > 2533274848860841;4:
> > > 2533274806159498;2:
> > > CE spawns are dependent on your teammates. Work on communication and positioning to improve the situation.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Oh I didn’t know that do you think they can still fix that though were you spawn where in locations where there’s no enemies or gun fire? Also there is still a problem with spawning in regards at the start of the game, in a lot of occasions both teams spawn right in from of each other.
>
>
>
> I don’t think they will be changing the spawning patterns for H:CE. The beginning spawns are usually right next to the opposing team and as Shroctagan stated, your spawns are dependent on your teammates locations. As you play more H:CE will you start to understand the areas where you need to stand in order for your teammates to spawn near you or on top of the map if you are on the bottom, like Prisoner or Derelict.

I hope by some chance they do change it the teammate spawn systems is terrible, I’m sick of spawning directly in the middle of gunfire with my back to it.

> 2533274800383882;5:
> > 2533274848860841;4:
> > > 2533274806159498;2:
> > > CE spawns are dependent on your teammates. Work on communication and positioning to improve the situation.
> >
> >
> >
> > Oh I didn’t know that do you think they can still fix that though were you spawn where in locations where there’s no enemies or gun fire? Also there is still a problem with spawning in regards at the start of the game, in a lot of occasions both teams spawn right in from of each other.
>
>
> I don’t think they will be changing the spawning patterns for H:CE. The beginning spawns are usually right next to the opposing team and as Shroctagan stated, your spawns are dependent on your teammates locations. As you play more H:CE will you start to understand the areas where you need to stand in order for your teammates to spawn near you or on top of the map if you are on the bottom, like Prisoner or Derelict.

That being said, I agree starting spawns can be a bit wonky and hopefully can be improved. I wouldn’t expect mid game spawning to change much though.

> 2533274806159498;2:
> CE spawns are dependent on your teammates. Work on communication and positioning to improve the situation.

I played more Halo Ce than any other Halo, and I never knew that.

Back in the day, it never seemed I would spawn next to the enemy just because my teammates were there. Odd.