Can the physics bar be altered

I know it’s probably a little late to be updating halo 5 but the physics bar in forge is the most limiting thing in the game and it fills up crazy fast when using rock chunks. Can 343 by any chance alter how much the physics bar is affected by chunks so we can make natural maps without worrying that there’s to many rocks? I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to make a map only for me not to be able to use the amount of fauna or other objects I plan to use simply because the base of the map took up all the physics. And it always fills up with only a couple hundred objects used meaning that 1600 object limit means nothing for those of us who want to build natural looking maps from scratch.
If there are any forgers that manage to work around this issue while still making your map decently large, do you guys have any tips?

> 2533274889282194;1:
> I know it’s probably a little late to be updating halo 5 but the physics bar in forge is the most limiting thing in the game and it fills up crazy fast when using rock chunks. Can 343 by any chance alter how much the physics bar is affected by chunks so we can make natural maps without worrying that there’s to many rocks? I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to make a map only for me not to be able to use the amount of fauna or other objects I plan to use simply because the base of the map took up all the physics. And it always fills up with only a couple hundred objects used meaning that 1600 object limit means nothing for those of us who want to build natural looking maps from scratch.
> If there are any forgers that manage to work around this issue while still making your map decently large, do you guys have any tips?

High physics budgets will ruin other aspects of the map. Scripting will stop working, lighting will look weird and blocky, and players won’t be able to load or will take forever to load in. Join in progress players will cause additional black screen, as everyone has to reload the map when they join, and the Custom Games freezes are exacerbated by high Physics budgets.

The answer to your question is, yes, you can break the budget. However, you shouldn’t because it will break your map.