CAN THE NUMBER 1 PRO RANK PLAYER GET INVITE TO HCS

We know that the Pro Rank In Halo 5 Guardians is going to be made of the top 200 in the world, so i was thinking what about if 343 invited the #1 ranked player in the world to fly out to an HCS tournament. This would most likely work for the Free For All playlist and give players something to strive for in the multiplayer.

I think they already to pay the for tickets… but that’s not really the big problem with traveling.

Unless you proppa sweat the game out with a team almost 24/7 its going to be hard for people to get into the pro rankings.
I managed to get into semi-pro division which was made of the top 1500 in the world im sure… or was it 1600? maybe 2000?
I got into semi-pro for team slayer, The game mode where u capture the uplinks.
And in Search and Eliminate ( Breakout)

Seems like a cool idea but, don’t you think the top ranked pro players will just get recruited or start their own teams anyway?

> 2533274953442704;4:
> Seems like a cool idea but, don’t you think the top ranked pro players will just get recruited or start their own teams anyway?

Like i said this would work mostly for the FFA playlist, for players who play solo.

I doubt this would happen, as the #1 place would be constantly changing, too fast to give a reward. It’s determined by a points system, so unless you have a clear margin, one loss and you’ll be sent down to #15 or something. You could go to sleep, take a look in the morning and discover that you’ve dropped back down into semi-pro.

> 2535449205095074;5:
> > 2533274953442704;4:
> > Seems like a cool idea but, don’t you think the top ranked pro players will just get recruited or start their own teams anyway?
>
>
> Like i said this would work mostly for the FFA playlist, for players who play solo.

Sorry, missed that… as others have mentioned, it would be hard to really determine who maintains the top spot. Perhaps if they said whoever finished #1 on a certain day at midnight Pacific time for example.

serious question, are the players in the HCS like optic gaming, counter logic gaming, and evil geniuses, all of the other teams that play in the HCS, are they really the top players? watching games its hard to tell since most of the time it seems like the games are really evenly matched, i try to search gamer tags to investigate but nothing comes up for me but the HCS info or just zero’d out profiles. i mean obviously they play well and the games are good, but with all in the world? i mean there has to be an asian team somewhere that can hang with these guys right? not to be racist or anything im just saying i feel like there has to be some money involved like 95% of the HCS is white boys. its just fishy to me if anyone can enlighten me.

no offense to anyone or wanting to create drama over it, just curious if HCS players are legit the best there is at halo. or if its a biased selection of players. as well as female players, i get my butt kicked all the time by female players and i never see any in the pro league. not sure what the deal is with that.

> 2533274811194988;8:
> serious question, are the players in the HCS like optic gaming, counter logic gaming, and evil geniuses, all of the other teams that play in the HCS, are they really the top players? watching games its hard to tell since most of the time it seems like the games are really evenly matched, i try to search gamer tags to investigate but nothing comes up for me but the HCS info or just zero’d out profiles. i mean obviously they play well and the games are good, but with all in the world? i mean there has to be an asian team somewhere that can hang with these guys right? not to be racist or anything im just saying i feel like there has to be some money involved like 95% of the HCS is white boys. its just fishy to me if anyone can enlighten me.
>
> no offense to anyone or wanting to create drama over it, just curious if HCS players are legit the best there is at halo. or if its a biased selection of players. as well as female players, i get my butt kicked all the time by female players and i never see any in the pro league. not sure what the deal is with that.

Check out Halo5arena.com. This allows you to look at loads of stats and ranks for individual players.

#necropost. This thread is over a year old.

> 2533274811194988;8:
> serious question, are the players in the HCS like optic gaming, counter logic gaming, and evil geniuses, all of the other teams that play in the HCS, are they really the top players? watching games its hard to tell since most of the time it seems like the games are really evenly matched, i try to search gamer tags to investigate but nothing comes up for me but the HCS info or just zero’d out profiles. i mean obviously they play well and the games are good, but with all in the world? i mean there has to be an asian team somewhere that can hang with these guys right? not to be racist or anything im just saying i feel like there has to be some money involved like 95% of the HCS is white boys. its just fishy to me if anyone can enlighten me.
>
> no offense to anyone or wanting to create drama over it, just curious if HCS players are legit the best there is at halo. or if its a biased selection of players. as well as female players, i get my butt kicked all the time by female players and i never see any in the pro league. not sure what the deal is with that.

There were other teams in the last contest, they lost. The current group beat lots of other teams to get to the top.

> 2533274844984484;11:
> > 2533274811194988;8:
> > serious question, are the players in the HCS like optic gaming, counter logic gaming, and evil geniuses, all of the other teams that play in the HCS, are they really the top players? watching games its hard to tell since most of the time it seems like the games are really evenly matched, i try to search gamer tags to investigate but nothing comes up for me but the HCS info or just zero’d out profiles. i mean obviously they play well and the games are good, but with all in the world? i mean there has to be an asian team somewhere that can hang with these guys right? not to be racist or anything im just saying i feel like there has to be some money involved like 95% of the HCS is white boys. its just fishy to me if anyone can enlighten me.
> >
> > no offense to anyone or wanting to create drama over it, just curious if HCS players are legit the best there is at halo. or if its a biased selection of players. as well as female players, i get my butt kicked all the time by female players and i never see any in the pro league. not sure what the deal is with that.
>
>
> There were other teams in the last contest, they lost. The current group beat lots of other teams to get to the top.

You also have to consider there are alot of players who don’t belong to any team and just play. The pros that we see have been established for sometime now or were able to get together and compete. But for some competing might not be possible for them so for all we know there might be a godlike player out there but just doesn’t have a means to get into the scene.

Champ 1 FFA is mostly just who can grind out the most games. Probably 20-25 players could argue that they are actually the best in Halo 5 FFA

> 2533274815374421;13:
> Champ 1 FFA is mostly just who can grind out the most games. Probably 20-25 players could argue that they are actually the best in Halo 5 FFA

Tournaments man, Tournaments. Let players grind and then run a few tourneys with the top 64 players. Then we’ll know who’s the best. I’d like to see that.

> 2533274811194988;8:
> serious question, are the players in the HCS like optic gaming, counter logic gaming, and evil geniuses, all of the other teams that play in the HCS, are they really the top players? watching games its hard to tell since most of the time it seems like the games are really evenly matched, i try to search gamer tags to investigate but nothing comes up for me but the HCS info or just zero’d out profiles. i mean obviously they play well and the games are good, but with all in the world? i mean there has to be an asian team somewhere that can hang with these guys right? not to be racist or anything im just saying i feel like there has to be some money involved like 95% of the HCS is white boys. its just fishy to me if anyone can enlighten me.
>
> no offense to anyone or wanting to create drama over it, just curious if HCS players are legit the best there is at halo. or if its a biased selection of players. as well as female players, i get my butt kicked all the time by female players and i never see any in the pro league. not sure what the deal is with that.

Please don’t revive old threads.