Can the elite rangers please get a upgrade

Seriously come on elite rangers should get an upgrade at least shields maybe even a jet pack like the hammer brutes I think most of us could agree this is something that should happen or at least considered as the unsc sniper has 2 upgrades

I’d love for them to have an upgrade, but I think that’s off the table considering where we’re at in development.

When everything has detect I don’t really think them having cloak in t2 makes them that much better than rangers. Not needing any upgrades to be at peak performance is part of the appeal for me as weird as that sounds, I feel comfortable pumping them out when I need to when I hardly build snipers mid/lategame as UNSC. Especially when they are pretty good when shoved into a wraith invader or phantom.

Getting an upgrade would help banished though so I’d welcome it as long as base rangers weren’t nerfed too much. Like everyone has said though there’s going to be absolutely no more content for this game unless 343 contracts a third party RTS studio to make another expansion or something.

I wish this would happen, but it seems too late for a update like this.
I would like to see a Mobility Upgrade like Jet Pack or Sprint
A Shield would also suffice.

I don’t want Cloak or Beam Rifle, because then they would play exactly the same as UNSC Snipers and its more interesting to have variety.

> 2533274798980159;4:
> I wish this would happen, but it seems too late for a update like this.
> I would like to see a Mobility Upgrade like Jet Pack or Sprint
> A Shield would also suffice.
>
> I don’t want Cloak or Beam Rifle, because then they would play exactly the same as UNSC Snipers and its more interesting to have variety.

No just simple update like extra mobility and shields also I would hate to have reskined snipers as the banished are more unique and play far more differently at times

Elite Rangers should have gotten more of a DPS increase in this patch. An upgrade would be nice but at this point all I think they’re doing is tweaking the numbers and not totally reworking the units.
My suggestion an extra 10% DPS buff.