Can’t find matchmaking game

I was just getting back into Halo MCC and was finding tons of games and now I can’t seem to find a single game and I can’t change any of the networking options and I don’t have any updates. Can I fix this?

thanks!

> 2535405196956016;1:
> I was just getting back into Halo MCC and was finding tons of games and now I can’t seem to find a single game and I can’t change any of the networking options and I don’t have any updates. Can I fix this?
>
> thanks!

Social or Comp? Also, what game size if in social? Did you have enough options selected in the social composer if you were in there? I was playing 8v8 a little while ago and encountered a 10 minute period of not being able to find anything. Maybe it was server related.

> 2535405196956016;1:
> I was just getting back into Halo MCC and was finding tons of games and now I can’t seem to find a single game and I can’t change any of the networking options and I don’t have any updates. Can I fix this?
>
> thanks!

Try to chek an update to your platform PC/Xbox

I often find that restarting the game fixes any match making / searching issues. Open another game and go back to MCC and see what happens. It works for me.

I own the OG Xbox one, this applies to that: Another tip, and especially if you’ve never done this, try hard resetting your Xbox(clearing the cache). When turned off, unplug your Xbox from the wall and wait ten seconds. Plug back in and let the power brick cycle(light goes white, then back to orange).

> 2535405196956016;1:
>
> thanks!

I believe this is an ongoing issue. I’ve complained about this for over a year and well this seems to be an issue with time zones since population seems to be low at certain times of the day so doubt it’s something that can be fixed.

> 2533274808701072;4:
> I often find that restarting the game fixes any match making / searching issues. Open another game and go back to MCC and see what happens. It works for me.

Hey this worked! I had to “quit” MCC through the home button. I’m in series x. I think the quick start or quick play whatever it’s called may cause it to not update. Thanks all!

Usually when a new MotD come out, you have to back up to the main title screen and hit Y to view the new message.