Can Squad Slayer end at 50?

One thing I have always thought strange was the fact that Squad Slayer ends at 75 points. On some maps, this just seems far too long. Halo 3’s Social Slayer, which is the same basic premise, ended at 50 kills. Does 2 more players really warrant the need for 15 more points needed in order to win?

Also given the fact that there is a high occurrence of quitters thanks to 4 local player permission. So essentially it is 4v4. Increasing the score by 25% is only warranted if the player count is increase by 25%. In this case, taking quitting into account, it is best to “round down” the score to win.

1v1 = 10/15
2v2 = 25
4v4 = 50
6v6 = 75
8v8 = 100

Noez. 75 for life.

75 is perfect. More kills for me and more destruction. I’m all for it.

> 75 is perfect. More kills for me and more destruction. I’m all for it.

But is there any reason to have 75? It is such a strange number of points.

> Does 2 more players really warrant the need for 15 more points needed in order to win?

yes.

if 4v4 is 50 kills, and most (decent) players get 10-20 kills per game, 75 is a reasonable number for 5v5.

> > Does 2 more players really warrant the need for 15 more points needed in order to win?
>
> yes.
>
> if 4v4 is 50 kills, and most (decent) players get 10-20 kills per game, 75 is a reasonable number for 5v5.

it’s also enough for everyone on one team to get a perfection

if it went to 50 the game would be over in 5-6 minutes max. 75 is perfect!

The sole reason it’s up til 75 is because it gives a lot of players an opportunity to destroy noobs and go 30+. I’ve done it a lot, not that fun to be honest. But then again every playlist in Reach except MLG, is a statwhore fest.

i think team SWAT should be 75. in every single game i play, the game is over with at least 3 minutes on the clock. each player gets about 15-25 kills anyway…